Brisket's RnD Application

OrphanBonker

In-game Name: Brisket

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:528537672

DiscordID: frog <33#1155

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): R&D

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 7 out of 10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I think I should be in Chaos Insurgency because I can be active hours that others either can't or won't be on, which means more raids for Chaos. I can also help motivate fellow chaos to make sure they don't get their hopes down even after a failed raid. I also am pretty good at Roleplaying things out and I'm also pretty decent at Garry's Mod PVP. I have desired to be CI since I joined this server. I prefer RP so I think R&D would be great given that the other things I am in are Utility (literally just good for money lmao) and Security (not fun rp)

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? : I can perfectly fit any RP situation that I need to fit and I give off a great attitude, and I don't give up! Which means even if we fail a raid, I'll do better the next one.

How active can you be?: I can be on whenever unless stated otherwise (or I'm sleeping)

Do you have both TeamSpeak and Discord: Yes.

ImperialRP GM and Moderator

SF SWO Yrica Quell

RoyalGuard CDT IV Orphan

ACCEPTED

After reviewing your application, we think you will be a good addition to the insurgency!

Now join the GamingLight SCP-RP discord server and head to "member-self-roles" channel

click the 5th emoji to get the "Requesting CI Tags" role

then navigate to CI "Requesting-FTO" channel and you will see the "Requesting FTO format"

fill it out in the channel and wait for an FTO to train you!

feel free to DM me on discord if you have any questions: G4RP1ays#0069

[SCP-RP] | Old Guy | J3fff
image.png.b0f1fd7ef5cbdcca5a907a60d485c55a.png <- take it (;

• Adam. locked this topic