Mayhem - False warn report

1. N/A

2. Your in-game name: darkstarson12 | Dark | SN04

3. My Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:604406837

4. The admin's name: Mayhem | Walker

5. The admin's Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:52742115

6. What warning did you receive: KTAP

7. Evidence of the warn: Attached

8. Why do you think the warn was false: Misunderstanding, after explaining the situation the admin totally understands. Basically what happened is I was getting chased by shock and bunny hopped through pits, hit a corner weird, and got thrown into pits. Walker thought I just jumped in on purpose right off the bat because I was on ST job and looked like a minge. After talking to him for awhile, he knows I had no malicious intent with what happened and didn't try to KTAP in any way.

9. Any extra information: The admin wants the warn removed as well.

20220527025107_1.jpg

Retired GL Member "Dark"

Previous: Seeker Company Sergeant DT SN04 / S33, DT V07 (TI-23 Unit Marksman) TI-23 Unit Squad Leader F16, DT Vice Commander BR0/TI-23 Overseer UNO, Nova Vice Commander Battle, MOD Dark

+ Support for Removal Please

I was the warning staff member, as he has explained we have both spoken more about this in depth and have fully understood the warning does not need to be there. If i was allowed to remove my own warning for his "KTAP" i would but we have made the appeal for it.  His description of  the reason for it is Dead on as we both spoke about more in-depth in TeamSpeak, he also served a staff arrest for the KTAP the warn i would like removed aswell due to everything mentioned  above

thanks

Edited by R.Wolf

Senior Moderator  Walker  Death Troopers  HX7  Royal Guard  Shadow Guard  Walker  |   EX : SHGO Lore Senior Guard Walker/Vacander Jax | EX Shock Command  Lieutenant Colonel Mayhem & K2S0 

+support

SN04 is the last person to minge in his current standing and the situation was obviously a misunderstanding from what it seems, we all know pits can consume everyone. Also the person who handed out the warn wants it removed, should just be removed. Also apparently he was jailed for 10 mins so there's no real reason for him to keep this warn. ALSO THE PERSON WHO GAVE HIM THE WARN MADE HIS OWN SIT ON IT, BEING HIS OWN WITNESS. YOU ARE NOT SUPPOSED TO DO THIS!

Edited by Firekirby

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

ACCEPTED

To get the warn removed, navigate to the 'Bans' button at the top. Once you have the ban panel up, select 'profile', then click 'appeal' next to the warn that is needing to be removed. For the reason, enter the link to this topic!

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother