Wassabi's Second Permanent Ban Appeal

Wassabi

Steam Name: Wassabi

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:532604119

Ingame Name: Wassabi

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: Adam

Reason for Ban: Racism

Dispute: This is the second time I appeal my ban since my first one got denied one month ago. My first racism warn was when I made a joke about Chinese people with a paste that I got from a discord server, and the second one was when I was listening to Mario Judah and I've accidentally pressed the letter X instead of shift in the Epsion-11 base which lead to a permanent ban. I want to say that all of my racist warnings are just because I was minging around when I had nothing to do, and I do not represent nor am any racist figure. After all the time being banned I changed my personality and my ways of expression. Whenever I use the internet I do it in a responsible way, as well as while I am playing videogames or when I am communicating with someone in real life or in game. I am very sorry for all the trouble I've made and I wish that in the future I will be able to rejoin the GamingLight SCP-RP Community.

All the best,
Wassabi

[CURRENT] CI SSGT, RnD SVA, CQOP, STS, Apollo Theta Unit, F5 Satan V

[FORMER] Nu7 CPL||E11 SSGT => CEO||CI RnD SVA||SEC SM||D5 SSGT => CTF ESL Pyxis||MA||RRH Engineer Delta 16||RA => RFA Freyja PA1||Senior Mod||Chief Manager => HMR|

[CUSTOM CLAN] Global Occult Coalition S-3  Horizon Initiative Legion III       [CUSTOM JOBS] MTF Delta-1

[MISC] SILVER ENJOYER // Permanent Guns: Trench Knife, Karambit Black Laminate, Hatchet 

2 hours ago, Demon Dice said:

-SUPPORT its very obvious that you pressed your push to talk on purpose so that bit would play for people to hear

• Like 3
  • Dislike 3

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

3 hours ago, Demon Dice said:

-SUPPORT its very obvious that you pressed your push to talk on purpose so that bit would play for people to hear

-support

• Like 1
  • Dislike 1

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

-Support

I’d be willing to give you a chance if you weren’t trying so hard to die on this hill of it being an “accident” 

• Like 2
  • Dislike 4

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

2 hours ago, Nydekore said:

-Support

I’d be willing to give you a chance if you weren’t trying so hard to die on this hill of it being an “accident” 

And why are you so insistent on it being purposeful? You disillusion the rare and unlikely with truth likely cause that's what you want to be true.

+Support, hop off his meat there are plenty of people who have been racist before and have gotten away a lot easier then this guy @IgnisNuts*cough cough* 

Everyone -ing needs to touch grass ***

• Like 6
  • Dislike 4

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

13 hours ago, Demon Dice said:

Current: 

Former: | RRH Sierra 47 | | E11 LCPL | | MJ | | AR | | Gensec SM | | CI SFC | | CI IA | | M | | Nu7 DHFE Lieutenant Colonel | | HTF A4 Z Viper A4 | | AH1Z Viper |

SCP-RP: | Former staff: 6/18/21 -> 11/18/21| | Staff 2x 2/26/22 -> 10/28/22 | | Joined: Apr, 2021~ |

On 5/27/2022 at 8:54 PM, FusionThunder said:

THAT WAS MY SCREENSHOT LMFAO

You need a better phone, that is the lowest quality picture I've ever seen in my entire life you fricken loser.

+support, I changed my mind I think this dude does deserve a second chance at least

Edited by Gyara
  • Like 1
  • Dislike 1

Former Nu7 Command Member
497911031_ezgif.com-gif-maker(1).gif.a0b095d662cf5f49ededd5d8ebbf6245.gif

On 5/27/2022 at 2:03 PM, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

+support

Both racism bans were months apart. Deserves second chance. Also banning people for music is fucking stupid. He dealt with the consequences, let him back. 

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

- Support

pressing the X key on "accident" right when the funny word was being said? Really?

1x racism is a warn + week ban, if you're banned for it a 2nd time it becomes permanent.

ImperialRP: Former SHGO LSG Aero(MAJ)(Royal Guard/Shadow Guard), Senior Flight Lieutenant/Shadow Squadron(2lt)(SF)
SCPRP: Former Operations Manager (Low Command)(Maintenance)
Staff: Former ImperialRP Moderator/GameMaster III

On 5/27/2022 at 11:58 AM, Some Weeb said:

And why are you so insistent on it being purposeful? You disillusion the rare and unlikely with truth likely cause that's what you want to be true.

+Support, hop off his meat there are plenty of people who have been racist before and have gotten away a lot easier then this guy @IgnisNuts*cough cough* 

Everyone -ing needs to touch grass ***

exactly what he said

stop riding this guy's meat. if this was one of your homies yall would be dropping +supports everywhere

deserves a second chance +support

Free Melly Free TayK Free Fetty Wap Free Pooh Shiesty
Current Rank/s: none dumbass
Former Ranks: E11 2LT, CI SM, RND SVA, Gen-Sec MSGT, Nu7 SGT, RRH Guardians

On 5/27/2022 at 9:35 PM, Pills said:

I will sir! o7

-Support

image.jpg

I knew Wassabi a little bit, he was nice but just doesn't have a good filter.
+support, get good... in the literal sense.

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

+Support

I think he deserves a second chance, but on a very very tight leash

even if he does this stuff again it takes like 5 minutes to permaban him again, so no harm no foul really

• Like 1

Former E11 1LT/Head Ranger,  Former Event Team/Staff Member| GENSEC SGT Foundation Chef

ezgif.com-gif-maker.gif.133a59eca14307e607c6ed8c10b1d560.gif<- me when the quiet guy in D-block begins to reach into his pocket

On 5/31/2022 at 1:17 PM, OWNED said:

+Support

I think he deserves a second chance, but on a very very tight leash

even if he does this stuff again it takes like 5 minutes to permaban him again, so no harm no foul really

Accepted!

To have your warn removed, go to the "Bans" Section at the top of the forums, navigate to your profile, find the warning for this appeal, and for the reason on the appeal, link this post.

If you receive a punishment along the lines of this one again the punishment will not be appealed or reversed.

world things GIF
『Retired Head of Staff on ImperialRP』