Miyo's Resignation

ShafowKnight

Gaminglight has its ups and downs, but I can’t say I didn’t enjoy my experience on the server overall.

501st was the first regiment I joined when I hopped on GL for the first time and I technically hadn’t left until now (And I’ve been thinking of resigning since COL), I dedicated most of my time on the server to you guys and I had a lot of good moments. It was nice being the (Senior) Commander, even if I don’t think I did too much.

But I feel like 501st is doing fine with the Command team it has currently + the activity for the past few months has been phenomenal.

I’ll return when I don’t have to stress over real-life issues. 

501st - ❤️

Nebel - wARCRIMES!

Theta - Good luck with the 501st

(You were also the one who trained me for 501st in the first place)

Matt - 501st Heavy’s are cats 

Ducks - Frog.

Hex - Wholesome 100%, shoot me a message anytime you’re doing a jackbox game

Grim - The FitnessGram Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20-meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. Remember to run in a straight line and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

Jpackis - Bread.

Bon - I remember when I first met you when you were Shock Commander, I  thought you were really wholesome to talk to

Bear - PhASmoPhobia?!

Zee - TWINS. I will miss 

Would be too long if I mentioned everyone 😞

Edited by ShafowKnight
NEEDED TO ADD SOMEONE
  • Sad 2
  • Gaminglight Love 2

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"                 

Sad to see you go. It was always a pleasure!

• Gaminglight Love 1

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

ur new name tag will be {Best 501st Commander} Also let ur cat Ash know that Bop said hey, also don't forget to feed the cat smh. 

• Dislike 1

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

53 minutes ago, Ze Doctor said:

I LOSE MY TWIN AND I DONT GET A MENTION FOR ALL THE STAB FIGHTS I AM HURT!!! I'm gonna miss you ;-;

I forgor!!!!! I fixed. 

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"                 

A great 501st Commander, I couldn't have placed 501st in more competent hands.

• Gaminglight Love 1

Keeper of the Turdium Pantaloons 

200.gif

Former: Marshal Commander, 501st Senior Commander, SF Vice Marshall, 501st "Stinky" HVYL, & Former 501st Fossil.
[ Also really bad at PvP plz no bully. ]

I won't kill 501st!! 

• Thanks 1
  • Dislike 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

I absolutely do not approve of this decision you have made Miyo, although I will respect it, I wish you the best of luck in all of your future endeavors !

• Gaminglight Love 1

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

I was expecting to see this today, very good.

BYEMIYO.jpg

• Thanks 1
  • Laughing 1
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Current: 47th Duelist Euronymous 501st CMDR Pisces
Previous: SHGO Senior Guard Kuiyn | 501st HVYAL CPT Pisces 2223 | AO SubLT Pisces | GM VIII | Shore CQB SSGT Pisces TK2223 | DT SSGT WC1 | SO Lieutenant Nova | Purge BAL MAJ Pisces GB12
"
Wanna see how I got these warns?"

goodbye!!!

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

A massive loss of a competent and valued member of the community. Thanks for all the hard work.

• Gaminglight Love 3

Emperor Palpatine

| Ex. Shock Commander | Ex. Storm Trooper Captain | Ex. Nova Lieutenant-Colonel