Mayluron's NCO Application

Mayluron

Mayluron's NCO Application  

1. 1. Should Mayluron be an NCO?

• Yes, I see potential
    • No, needs improvement first

What is your in-game name? Mayluron

What is your current rank? LCPL

How active can you be? I can be extremely active, especially right now considering I have graduated High school and wont have much to do for the next 3 years.

What is your time zone? My time zone is Mountain Standard Time, so 2 hours behind Eastern Standard Time, so on meeting days when the meeting starts @ 6:45 EST, it will be 4:45 for me here on MST.

What can you bring to Shock as a NCO?  I guess as a shock NCO I could help raise our numbers with more frequent tryouts, and I could help bring new, entertaining, fun, and unique, ideas and unique talents to the battalion as an NCO. I could also help bring another growth mindset to the table, as well as another positive mood/minset to the table. I can also help bring a more interractive and engaged roleplay experience for the rest of the shock battallion, as well as the other ISD battalions.

Why should you be trusted? I should be trusted because I am honest, if I make a mistake I will try to correct that mistake, or avoid making the same mistake in the future. I should be trusted because I will do my best to complete a task the correct way the first time, and to the best of my ability, I should also be trusted because I am pretty active on the server, and can be on frequently to help answer questions, assist other shock, as well as other ISD, members/battalions and help establish order on the ISD. I also enjoy the roleplay that is created and established on the server, I also enjoy creating, or helping to create the fun roleplay experience(s) on the server.

Do you have any warns on the server? Yes, however they were only minor warnings and they were apart from each other, I recieved one in February for an arrest, whilst on my shock job at the time, the arrest was on an ST who I warned 3 times for loitering in front of brig, at 10 seconds apart, and an admin gave me a warning in a sit because I failed to have it properly clipped and claimed that the server logs showed that I did the adverts too fast. And then I recieved a second, and so far final one to my knowledge, back in mid to late april when, again on my shock job, I arrested another ST for failing trigger discipline on Defcon 5 as well as failure to safety weapons, don't worry I only put in one advert for the arrest. I then recieved another warning in a sit, as the admin at that time, told me the same thing, my adverts were not properly spread out enough based on the server logs and I failed to have proof that I did spread them out enough.

Edited by Mayluron
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

Add a poll!!

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

Accepted

speak to an officer for NCO training

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• Crunch locked this topic