GL admins and moderators, what are your best stories?

> guy gets rdm sit called on him
> i take the sit
> he's new to the server so i explain that since he's new, i'm just gonna give him a verbal
> he admits to ban evading 💀

I still don't understand that guys thought process.

• Laughing 1

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

bop
This post was recognized by bop!

"this guy knows"

Bartholomew was awarded the badge 'Superstar' and 25 points.

1 hour ago, Apple Apple said:

So this 1 time @bopwarned me falsely so I have been building a coup on him in secret for years now.

-support, bop never makes mistakes.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

Taking some STs that were in a Discord and were RDMing each other down to Tatooine to let them have lightsaber duels with @Cloudzz

• Like 1
  • Laughing 1

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

1 hour ago, bop said:

i'm in love with you

kanye west loves bartholomew!!!!!!!!!!!

a modern day love story at its peak

Edited by Caroline
  • Laughing 1

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

14 hours ago, Keegan said:

Taking some STs that were in a Discord and were RDMing each other down to Tatooine to let them have lightsaber duels with @Cloudzz

lightsaber duels???????

jeez i need to come rdm on imperial

• Like 1

Love these stories so far

and yes I know, they have their own brain level

19 hours ago, Caroline said:

> guy gets rdm sit called on him
> i take the sit
> he's new to the server so i explain that since he's new, i'm just gonna give him a verbal
> he admits to ban evading 💀

I still don't understand that guys thought process.

State Reserves | DOC Reserves |CERT Reserves 

Ex-SWAT Low Command

this dude apparently thought it was a smart idea to run into 501st bunks over and over screaming clone into his mic...

ARC got their target practice in that day

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

As a trial Moderator, I pulled someone into a sit for: Mic Spam x1 | Racism x2 | RDM x1 and the individual CLAIMED his cousin was doing everything from a separate console.

Nevertheless @Bartholomew @RealDavidand myself were watching him spinning, and yelling, and acting like a crazy person so we took him up to the roof to isolate him from the other players. After he seemed to "figure out the problem" and calm down he said over Mic, "Yes, it was my cousin so I'm going to beat his A** after you set me down of this roof." to which we were done, the user was warned, and we were gonna let him carry on his day. After I set this user down, he screamed over Mic "I TOLD YOUR A** I WAS GONNA BEAT IT!" and in the background you can hear the LOUDEST SMACK and some kid started to scream in the background while this user was also screaming at him for getting him warned.

Edited by Joseph Galland

Gaminglight Moderation & Server Player

Trial Moderator | PD MSGT Joseph 1A75 | FBI SNR SA Joseph KGB23 | PPD PA Joseph XP1.
                                      FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME VIA FORUMS, OR ON DISCORD. I AM VERY REACHABLE, AND CAN RESPOND IN 1-24 HOURS. [GL] Joseph#3021 OR CLICK PROFILE TO LEFT TOP OF POST.

23 minutes ago, Joseph Galland said:

As a trial Moderator, I pulled someone into a sit for: Mic Spam x1 | Racism x2 | RDM x1 and the individual CLAIMED his cousin was doing everything from a separate console.

Nevertheless @Bartholomew @RealDavidand myself were watching him spinning, and yelling, and acting like a crazy person so we took him up to the roof to isolate him from the other players. After he seemed to "figure out the problem" and calm down he said over Mic, "Yes, it was my cousin so I'm going to beat his A** after you set me down of this roof." to which we were done, the user was warned, and we were gonna let him carry on his day. After I set this user down, he screamed over Mic "I TOLD YOUR A** I WAS GONNA BEAT IT!" and in the background you can hear the LOUDEST SMACK and some kid started to scream in the background while this user was also screaming at him for getting him warned.

what in the hell...

7 minutes ago, Caroline said:

what in the hell...

Yeah 😂 Almost had to Call his mama

Trial Moderator | PD MSGT Joseph 1A75 | FBI SNR SA Joseph KGB23 | PPD PA Joseph XP1.
                                      FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME VIA FORUMS, OR ON DISCORD. I AM VERY REACHABLE, AND CAN RESPOND IN 1-24 HOURS. [GL] Joseph#3021 OR CLICK PROFILE TO LEFT TOP OF POST.

59 minutes ago, Joseph Galland said:

What in f*cks name?!

State Reserves | DOC Reserves |CERT Reserves 

Ex-SWAT Low Command

17 minutes ago, sknowles2015 said:

What in f*cks name?!

Ikr! It's just one if the experiences I've had. Not necessarily my "best" just my most memorable

• 1 month later...

As JMT instead of banning minges I would cage them in courtyard and have everyone point and laugh at them till they left. 

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

2 guys make a sit to ask if they can get perma ban and i ask for what reason they start doing Mass ERP so they can get perma ban.
https://tools.gaminglight.com/profile/76561199364516670
https://tools.gaminglight.com/profile/76561198120947994

notes goat ban and warn them but it was a good laugh after they were ban XD

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

• 4 weeks later...

Just recently took a report from a Gensec PVT that was titled as "Other" with nothing written down. Once I tped over to him to see what the issue was he asked me to train him for Nu7. Firstly, I explained that I as a staff member am not allowed to train him nor was I in Nu7 at all. Secondly, I had to explain to him that he had to be a LCPL in order to even be trained. After I explained everything to him, he explained that was all and that the whole reason he made the report in the first place. I laughed it off after I was done the sit, and thought it was pretty silly and was thinking if this has ever happened to any other staff member. That's all I really got for a story besides all the minges and rule breakers that we deal with everyday.

Current:  Owner of "Freedom Fighters" CCPlatnium Donator Rank | Professional Gun Lover | Certified American

Former: SCP:RP Moderator | Security DHFTO 2LT American MTF NU7 SM Chaos Insurgency R&D AIN | Chaos Insurgency Military PVT |

• Head of Staff

I got warned an hour before the staff interview that I joined from

Also getting warned by Zeeptin was kinda cool

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

On 5/26/2022 at 3:28 PM, Apple Apple said:

So this 1 time @bopwarned me falsely so I have been building a coup on him in secret for years now.

Yoo, same!

So on 03/28/2022, some named "Analfinder2" joined the game.
Chat as always displays a message, saying "Play Analfinder 2 has joined the game."
I said that and some bozo named @bop warned me for ERP! I now help some people who've been building a coup on him in secret for a long time now.

Edited by Mann
  • Thanks 1

Former: Imperial Lord Darth Vader | DT Senior Commander WH0

2 hours ago, Mann said:

Yoo, same!

So on 03/28/2022, some named "Analfinder2" joined the game.
Chat as always displays a message, saying "Play Analfinder 2 has joined the game."
I said that and some bozo named @bop warned me for ERP! I now help some people who've been building a coup on him in secret for a long time now.

bop has never made a single mistake in his life. Seethe your words peasant.

• Heart-Eyes 1

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7