accepted or denied  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Accepted or denied

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: Octane

What is your steam name?: GLOBALGEDEN10

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:418019665

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: no i have not been a trail mod or mod before

What date did you start playing on the community? 5/16/22

What date did you make your forums account? 5/23/22 but i have been on the forums before that

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? User

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? if buying RG counts yes

What rank are you applying for? Trail Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines You will be tested on it: yes i have

Timezone: CEST

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): i can be very active and can also be active when others cant. i like this server and i want others to have fun by e.g. dealing with RDMers and minges

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? i would bring him to a sit and Give him a formal warning  and when he starts cursing i would tell him to stop and give him a verbal and if he keeps going i would give him one more formal and call a Moderator+ to ban him for 5 days

-support

Unfortunatly Im going to -support this as it seems very rushed and doesn't look like there was much effort put example, there are many grammar mistakes. Initially you should gag the player and request a 5 day ban, instead of allowing them to continue to curse at you.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

- Support / + Support

Unfortunately I'm going to have to -/+ support as well, ALTHOUGH i do believe you would make an excellent staff member of GL, i have seen you active and all and that you do mean well so don't let this discourage you at all but yeah. I just feel that your application above is a bit rushed and could potentially use a bit more information 😄

Senior Moderator  Walker  Death Troopers  HX7  Royal Guard  Shadow Guard  Walker  |   EX : SHGO Lore Senior Guard Walker/Vacander Jax | EX Shock Command  Lieutenant Colonel Mayhem & K2S0 

- support

The application is very short and you seem to be very new on the server.
Make sure when you do application you explain well why you deserve the position and also how to deal with the sit.
I reccomend you to take a look at other applications so you can see how other people wrote their applications.

But dont let the minus supports disencourage you for trying to become staff! 

9 hours ago, Bub said:

- support

Make sure when you do application you explain well why you deserve the position and also how to deal with the sit.
I reccomend you to take a look at other applications so you can see how other people wrote their applications.

Good luck anyways!!!

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

On 5/26/2022 at 8:59 AM, Bartholomew said:

-support

Unfortunatly Im going to -support this as it seems very rushed and doesn't look like there was much effort put example, there are many grammar mistakes. Initially you should gag the player and request a 5 day ban, instead of allowing them to continue to curse at you.

Need more work

Past Vice Sovereign Alum Frost | Past Admin 
R MAJ RG

12 hours ago, Bub said:

- support

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

put at least 6-7 full sentences and I will possibly +support the app

22 hours ago, Bub said:

- support

23 hours ago, Bub said:

- support

If you try a little more into the questions, you could become a great staff, just take a little more time with your app^

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

On 5/27/2022 at 4:16 AM, Bub said:

- support

- Advisor Bear -
- = was Darth Vader (fortnite) & killed a lot of people (MRDM)= -
R IC COL 6150 BEAR | R ST COL Barrett 6150

On 5/27/2022 at 8:16 AM, Bub said:

- support

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

- support

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

Not going to vote right now but I will advise you to edit this application to add more details. Otherwise, it may be good to attend Staff Interviews!

Removed General Keegan

Former Medical Senior Commander Keegan 4571

Former ImperialRP Senior Admin

Former ImperialRP Senior Gamemaster

On 5/27/2022 at 6:16 AM, Bub said:

- support

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

On 5/27/2022 at 10:16 PM, Bub said:

- support

On 5/27/2022 at 9:16 PM, Bub said:

- support

My man basically hit the nail on the head.

Former/Retired:

Death Trooper LTCOL/SV02/Commander

Assistant Head Gamemaster + Senior Admin

Current: Crunch's Son

-support

Put as little effort as possible into the application

not ready for "trail mod"

SCP-RP: CI 2LT | SEC 2LT | Lumberjack Union Chief Logging Operator, S4 Avium SL1 | Retired Research Supervisor | Retired CI 2LT, 1LT | 2x Former SEC 1LT, Retired CPT Former WC Nemesis | Former Nu7 HFTO MAJ/A3 Tesla | Retired Admin

CCs: MTF Rev 26 'Vigilant Hero' | Vonzen Plushie | STARS | D-9177 'The Pill' | CI TF2 Heavy

Achievements: Staff Of The Month | 11x Staff Of The Week

- support

DENIED

At this time, SMT does not find you suitable for our staff team. Please reapply in 2 weeks.

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother