Mayluron

Mayluron's Gamemaster Application  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Should Mayluron be a GM?

• Yes, I see potential in them
    • No, needs improvement

In-game name: Mayluron

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:155847241

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: For the Navy it is Ensign, for Shock I am LCPL, (Keep in mind the ranks are subject to change)

Have you donated to the server?: No, I have not

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No, I have not

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: Yes, however they were only minor warnings and they were apart from each other, I recieved one in February for an arrest, whilst on my shock job at the time, the arrest was on an ST who I warned 3 times for loitering in front of brig, at 10 seconds apart, and an admin gave me a warning in a sit because I failed to have it properly clipped and claimed that the server logs showed that I did the adverts too fast. And then I recieved a second, and so far final one to my knowledge, back in mid to late april when, again on my shock job, I arrested another ST for failing trigger discipline on Defcon 5 as well as failure to safety weapons, don't worry I only put in one advert for the arrest. I then recieved another warning in a sit as the admin, at that time, told me the same thing, my adverts were not properly spread out enough based on the server logs and I failed to have proof that I did.

How much time do you have on the server?: According to the battlemetrics I have been on the server a total of 246 hours in the server.

How well do you know the LORE? Explain: Depends on the lore you are referring to. If you are referring to the classics as in 1-6, 7, and 8 of the movies then I know that lore like the back of my head, same with the clone wars series, the lego games, star wars games, books, and shows. Although to be honest I did not care for the classic animated series of the clone wars, I liked the 3D Animated series more. And I have not and will not ever watch the *shutters* Solo wars, I find that movie to be a discrace to all star wars kind and disney never should have made it, I do not care what anyone says, that is my opinion about solo wars. Books I read all of the classics back in elementary and middleschool, as well as small parts of my high school career. For games, I have played and own several different copies of star wars games some examples include Star Wars Empire @ War, Forces of Corruption Gold Pack, Star Wars Battlefront II Classic 2005 Edition, and Lego Star Wars III The Clone Wars, again those are just some examples and not all of in which I have played and/or own. Movies I have not yet had the chance to see any of the new owns besides the classics 1-6, +7-8. For shows I have seen Star Wars Rebels and The Mandalorian Series, I have not yet had the pleasure of seeing the bobba fett series. And I have done some small star wars roleplay both IRL and game world, such roleplay includes the gaminglight server, which is my current roleplay server for star wars. I love star wars so much I even have taken up the liberty of celebrating all of its birthdays, and holidays involving Star Wars, I also know the actors and the original creator of star wars. If you would like me to give you more info on this then please feel free to contact me in the discord.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?: Recently I have noticed other Gamemasters going through a lot of stress what with the time management, the sometimes absurd amount of tickets that can cause the Gamemasters to be a little slow sometimes, and because of this I feel the need to help you guys out a little, and am willing to do whatever it takes to help you out. I also have a lot of potential event ideas that I would like to try and I believe that some of them, if not most of them, would be unique, fun, and quite enteraining/interesting. I have also heard, that at the same time being a challenge, it can also be really fun to host events and help keep people entertained on the server.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?: I should be trusted because I am honest, I do my absolute best to get the job done right the first time, no matter the task and/or how difficult the task is. I should also be trusted becaue I remember that a while back I was mistakenly given the tags as gamemaster and I chose to be honest about it and tell someone that I had mistakenly recieved the tags and it took them a week to remove it.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: No, I am not

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Partially, I have questioned, and tutored some of the fellow gamemasters, as well as retired ones, to see how and what the job is like as well how it works, and what the job is.

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: A perfect off ship event would be: The gamemaster call everyone to MHB (Main Hangar Bay) for event briefing, do all the briefing stuff, and then once the event was ready they'd have the battalions deploy with SF to the specified planet below and complete whatever task needed on the planet, and return with whatever object they have collected, prisoners, and/or intel, they might even return with just a simple task complete. Off ship may also include evacuations, for example something critical happens to the ISD and everyone is required to evacuate to the planet below to survive, or even the Pandora, until the event ends, usually by getting picked up by reinforcements. An on ship event would be for example a random enemy fleet warps into an imperial system that the ISD is in, or the ISD warps into enemy controlled systems to capture it for the empire, and then the two fleets fight it out with everyone on board doing what nessacary to win the battle. Gamemasters will sometimes throw in little obstructions in the event to make it fun and interesting, but easy enough the challenge can be over come and completed.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes, if you were to give a weapon to someone you would first type in chat: !strip <player> That way it gets rid of their job weapons and tools, and then you would type: !give <player> <weapon> same process can also be done for yourself.

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): Yes, to model yourself you would just simply type: !model <player> <model> in the chat, you would not type these in /ooc chat or any other, you would just simply type these into the chat to yourself.

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes, I have read the Gamemaster rules and guidlines, and will refer to it whenever I have questions or concerns.

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

+1 Support

• Good Application
  • Seems to know what he wants to do or is required to do
  • I can see potential
  • Looks like he means well and would be dedicated to the role and wants to improve

Senior Moderator  Walker  Death Troopers  HX7  Royal Guard  Shadow Guard  Walker  |   EX : SHGO Lore Senior Guard Walker/Vacander Jax | EX Shock Command  Lieutenant Colonel Mayhem & K2S0 

5 hours ago, R.Wolf said:

+1 Support

• Good Application
  • I can see potential
  • Looks like he means well and would be dedicated to the role and wants to improve

13 hours ago, R.Wolf said:

+1 Support

• Good Application
  • I can see potential

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

17 hours ago, R.Wolf said:

+1 Support

• Good Application
  • I can see potential

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

+SUPPORT

amazing job on the app

I opened this app and had a wall of text this is what I like to see for app

15 hours ago, gunnercarolina said:

+Support

You seem to genuinely want to help the server

You seem to know what to do and what will be required

Decent application