None

4. How is your in-game activity? (Officer activity is tracked by IC and HC.):

I will say my activity is very good, I'm active and people see me. both Vic

commanders, officers, and High command.
But around 1-6 hours aday +/-

5. What is your current sub-specialty?: 

Demo

6. Why do you want to become an IC Officer?:

I want to become an IC officer because I think I know how to be an officer and lead people that are new and old in the IC. I have good experience of leading, was Vice commander of shock but resigned from it and worked my way as an LTCOL instead, and left for reserves long ago. and now I'm back, to help out IC with activity, Sim`s, training and whatever that is needed. I want to hold Training as I don't see much of, Sim`s that I don't see the most of. I really want to help out IC by commanding new people that just joined and making them work their way up for the rank so they also can help out.

7. Why should you be trusted to become an IC Officer?:

I think I should be trusted to become an IC officer because I have good experience in leading others, been ground command when I was in shock long ago, vice commander, and LTCOL within shock to as said. I was trusted then and think I can be trusted now. I'm doing what I'm getting told to do (most of the time without any questions), and now want to give out orders to others as well. 

8. What advantage would you bring to IC by becoming an Officer?

The advantage I will bring is a fantastic activity, Someone who is hosting Sim`s and training when it's needed and feels like it's getting boring with nothing happening. I can bring experience to lead, to hold Sim`s, training, mostly everything. I have got much experience from other officers, vice commanders, and even High command and Sr. High command.

Thanks for taking your time to read my application, hope you have an blessing day. 😄

Edited by Stitchchips

Now: Naval Captain Wolf|  Mark's Son (<-mom)| Security Directors/Agent Kallus|

Former: Shock VCMDR/Lt Col. IF Moderator X2 | Gamemaster tic 3 and tic 5 | IC Maj Wolf | Naval Lieuenant x2 | Ted's Son| Bon`s favorite | IC Maroon/Volt 

+support

-good guy

-app could use some work, the answers are to short

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• Stitchchips changed the title to IC DMS SSE MSGT 5032 Wolf`s 2LT Application
  • Goat locked this topic