Sharps' unban request- Accepted

Sharp

1. Steam Name: Amil

2. Ingame Name: Shock SGT Sharp SK101

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:120961050

4. Ban Length: 1 week

5. Admin that Banned you: console

6. Reason for Ban: Homophobia

7. Dispute: so here is what happened, i took a sit right? and they guy was reported for homophobia and i tried PMing Kat telling him what he had said and was wondering if i should go to a warn or if i should do anything more to it, as i am unsure and want to do the right thing ofc. (Evidence of PM will be provided right under at the end)

https://discord.com/channels/@me/979050214054854676/979050226549657620 (If you cant see it just pm me on discord and ill send you the screenshot Kat took)

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

+Support
Basically, He was asking a admin+ for help during a sit to know what to do with a homophobia sit and when explaining the situation to a Admin+ he put in Quotes what the Offender said and got banned 

Edited by Lord Scrubbyith
  • Like 1

Past Medical LTCOL 2x / Past Havoc Vice Commander Past Shock Vice Commander / Pass GM,Admin

Lord Scrubby!

spacer.png

+Support
Considering he is new to the staff team, its a mistake that he can learn from. No hard done, just in the future don't say it

@Katsimaru Just confirm it please

• Like 1

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

ACCEPTED

Please allow up to 2 hours before your account is unbanned. If you wait 2 hours and no unban has occurred, please contact one of the servers Head Admin's

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother