Logan - False Warn Report- Accepted

Lone Wolves

Your In-game: NCC MOJO

The admin's name in-game: Logan

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Logan

What warning did you receive: Pedophilia twice Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): https://gyazo.com/8021f00e2b04eb2c15bd4fbbf420c52f Why do you think this warn was false: The admin accidentally warned me for "Pedophilia" instead of another user who had changed his name similar to mine and it needs to be removed Any extra information: The admin told me to make the post

Gyazo

Gyazo

Make sure you arent making multiple posts of this. You made four posts so i deleted the other 3. Make sure to edit it if you are going to update/change it

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

7 minutes ago, Lone Wolves said:

so are the warns gonna be appealed?

That is up to SMT. Be patient, wait for peoples opinion on the matter, then you will be notified on the forums whether this is accepted or denied. Please minimise active conversations past this point now too please

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

Accepted

Go into the ban panel (at the top it says ban) sign in, go to your profile, go to your warn and click appeal. Fill the information out and in the description put the link to this in it.

That bald Aussie Guy