Star NCO App

Gooses

NCO Application Format:

What is your in game name? Star

What is your SteamID?  STEAM_0:0:521067631

What is your current rank? SPC

How much time do you currently have on the server? kio said to put 4 months

How long have you been in Nova? a while

How will you assist Nova with this rank? [50+ words] I will assist Nova by helping host sims and doing tryouts for people who want to join Nova

Why do you want to become an NCO? [50+] I want to help Nova grow and become the best battalion they can be. I also want to be able to help the enlisted get a good sense of what Nova is about.

Do you have any experience leading / being an NCO?  Yes i was an NCO in nova along with BHSO

What is the purpose/duty of an NCO? [75+] The purpose of an NCO is to do sims for the battalion and also host tryouts for people who want to join. They also take command of the enlisted personnel when a higher ranking officer or Nova command is not online.

-support
app needs work
app meets almost none of the requirements
I have not seen this person on

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

Please Put More Effort Into Your Application Or It May Be Denied!

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

Denied

Unfortunately Nova Command doesn't believe you are fit to skip the ranks as of now.

Please wait 4 Days before applying for the position again.

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

• Crunch pinned, unpinned and locked this topic