Sarkic Nerf Suggestion - Denied

K I W I

Post name: Branch Suggestion: Sarkic Nerf/Common sense change

What are you suggesting?: 1: Not allowing Sarkic to interfere with Hostage/SCP trade backs. It's dumb, there's no RP involved, it's just someone paid money to minge, no one has a positive interaction out of it. 2: Not allowing Sarkic to Interfere with Red Ware House Raids, including when CI is setting up. (Or put it in the rules that they can't do so since a bunch of people are under the impression that they cannot) Again, it's unfun for everyone involved, it ruins a long time set up for CI that's already hard to set up as server population fluctuates and MTF flags on and off, not a single person has a positive interaction as it's simply a paid Minge class. This isn't a set in stone suggestion, just Ideas that can be altered to fit the server properly, It's just lack of roleplay and encourages people to just go out and actively destroy RP scenarios for the sake of it being funny. Sarkic already has an easy enough time to minge in the facility and kill whoever they want every 10 minutes, dunno why they're allowed to ruin other peoples Rp scenarios, there's a rule about not disturbing researchers doing testing but a Ware House raid or Hostage trade is just as bad to disturb as it requires a lot of set up and time.

How would this change better the server?: Allows for more potential Rp to not be ruined for no reason, gives sarkic an actual restrictions that's not "hurr durr crazy terrorists RP"

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain: Maybe people who paid money to minge don't get to ruin other peoples fun for no verifiable reason at all. I don't know about anyone else but I don't see any Rp interaction out of one guy running into a crowd and blowing themselves up

Who would this change mostly benefit?: CI and MTF

Edited by K I W W I

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

-support

it's literally a group of people with little morals but idc about lore

terrorist funny

Edited by LilThinMints

Free Melly Free TayK Free Fetty Wap Free Pooh Shiesty
Current Rank/s: none dumbass
Former Ranks: E11 2LT, CI SM, RND SVA, Gen-Sec MSGT, Nu7 SGT, RRH Guardians

+support would prevent meta/powergaming, i see people flag onto sarkic all the time just to interfere with negotiations because they see it in open comms as d class and decide to troll a bit.  its just annoying

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

+Support

+Its annoying as hell and stops one of the only RP interaction MTF and CI have as well as giving the attackers a HUGE disadvantage since most die or are left on low HP

+Sarkic doesn't care about anything related to intteros or mechs and they arent really terrorists (Its stated that they sacrifice more to "The flesh" so them killing more potential victims have no benifit)

+MFW meta game and then be a dick 

-Support

I'm sorry but like they are literally insane people being terrorists, what else do you expect?

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+/- support Bro they arent terrorists they are cultist they don't fucking jihad themselves irl its legit in lore that they are civilized and even communicate with the foundation and this is from the straight wiki page "In some cases, Proto-Sarkites have communicated with Foundation staff in a civilized manner. An example is the Vaśńa community located in northern Finland, where members of the community willingly participated in interviews with Dr. Matthieu Desmarais." So yea sarkics just running in and killing everybody during a negotiation is bs but a mech raid makes sense as sarkics want to plunge the world back into the dark age (aka no technology) unlike the cotbg that want to rebuild a technological god so it would make sense sarkics would target people trying to build more technology when they know they could possibly stop it

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

1 hour ago, frog said:

+/- support Bro they arent terrorists they are cultist they don't fucking jihad themselves irl its legit in lore that they are civilized and even communicate with the foundation and this is from the straight wiki page "In some cases, Proto-Sarkites have communicated with Foundation staff in a civilized manner. An example is the Vaśńa community located in northern Finland, where members of the community willingly participated in interviews with Dr. Matthieu Desmarais." So yea sarkics just running in and killing everybody during a negotiation is bs but a mech raid makes sense as sarkics want to plunge the world back into the dark age (aka no technology) unlike the cotbg that want to rebuild a technological god so it would make sense sarkics would target people trying to build more technology when they know they could possibly stop it

Perhaps a rule to allow Sarkic to temp team up with MTF to prevent CI from getting more technology (Only if MTF are outnumbered and disallow the suicide bomb)

+Support otherwise

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

1 hour ago, PandaInShitpostLand said:

Perhaps a rule to allow Sarkic to temp team up with MTF to prevent CI from getting more technology (Only if MTF are outnumbered and disallow the suicide bomb)

+Support otherwise

I mean if this is implemented I would want to see it for E5 against both sides as well. but it's still very one sided as e5 is rare and ci always does mech

Free Melly Free TayK Free Fetty Wap Free Pooh Shiesty
Current Rank/s: none dumbass
Former Ranks: E11 2LT, CI SM, RND SVA, Gen-Sec MSGT, Nu7 SGT, RRH Guardians

16 hours ago, 1stSavagerY said:

+support would prevent meta/powergaming, i see people flag onto sarkic all the time just to interfere with negotiations because they see it in open comms as d class and decide to troll a bit.  its just annoying

Shit is annoying as hell

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

4 hours ago, PlantBruh said:

-support 
Getting 3rd partied during a warehouse raid doesn't happen enough for this to be an issue, and even if sarkic attack during a red warehouse raid it hurts boths parties in the end anyway

Demonically Inspired ..Nu7 CMDR rem love GIF

21 hours ago, LilThinMints said:

-support

it's literally a group of people with little morals but idc about lore

terrorist funny

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

On the fence about this, because it doesn't happen very often and it's usually someone who dies during a warehouse raid and if that happens, they'll get warned for it. But at the same time, I don't really think mentioning it in the MOTD could hurt. 

+/-Support 

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

Whomsoever I've cured, I've sickened now
And whomsoever I've cradled, I've put you down
I'm a search light soul they say
But I can't see it in the night

-support

'Cause you can't feel my anger
You can't feel my pain
You can't feel my torment
Driving me insane

I agree with a lotta the things said above, mostly the negative supports as yeah they're only a minor problem, my suggestion was mainly just meant to put it out there that sarkic might need a slight restriction when it comes to the larger Rp scenarios in the server, with how mingey the class is allowed to be I think small restrictions that don't overall nerf the class really just benefits everyone.

Edited by K I W W I

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

9 hours ago, SnarledBison said:

-Support maybe give them more things to do instead of raid and kill and maybe people wont be so "hurr durr crazy terrorists RP".

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

If this is turning into a common issue, and is mainly happening due to a 1 or 2 players abusing the current system with Sarkic then I suggest you report them to staff/forums or if you know they hold a RP rank report them to their respective HCMD, I'm sure they would love to punish them.