Neons false warn appeal- Denied

elefhant

Your In-game:Neons

The admin's name in-game:Balloon

The admin's steam name (If you know it):N/A

What warning did you receive:Failrp

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2812308274

Why do you think this warn was false: There are 2 things here. first my side of the story was not able to be told. The admin talked to chipdail (the person reporting me) and then warned me without me having a warn. So even if the warn isnt false then the sit was not rightfully balanced. On more grounds i was around 2 people. Another murderer and Another criminal (who was in my family). On lots of occasions murderers go out with other murders to kill people and have a good getaway. That was kind of the same here but i also had another friend with me. After shooting the target twice with a barret I was killed and then revived and reported. Chipdail explained what i did wrong "nicely". So in conclusion I was in a secluded area with 2 other criminals who I was cooperating with but not working with and then warned for murdering in that enviroment, Furthermore warned in a unequal sit. 

Any extra information:

Retired Staff | Shadow Legacy Enforcer | USMS Agent | Delta Force Private | Police Corporal | FBI SA 

The situation that occurred was I was called to go to a sit by @Cobraa near DOC after I just handled another staff situation when I arrived I was told by Cobra that just to view the clip henceforth I was already under the impression that Cobra had already gotten both sides. @Chip&Dailis the person that made the report and submitted the clip that was then brought to @Willand I asked him for a second opinion with the situation. The situation that transpired is @elefhantwas on the murder job and there were 2 other individuals with him another murderer and someone else, via MOTD it states that the murder needs to be in a secluded area and having 2 other individuals next to you is not secluded since people know where you are. What I discussed with will is considering you have 4 weeks logged on the server tab menu and that you are staff you should know the rules, we also discussed that we didn't mind you being with another murderer since all murderers have the same objective but it was the fact that another individual apart from the both of you was with you when you attempted the murder. After careful consideration we deemed it that a warn was in order

Forgot to post link

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/m4yuDmBueAS_b/d13379XBAT5W?invite=cr-MSxTTHIsNjIxNDQxMTUs

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

7 hours ago, balloonhail4979 said:

The situation that occurred was I was called to go to a sit by @Cobraa near DOC after I just handled another staff situation when I arrived I was told by Cobra that just to view the clip henceforth I was already under the impression that Cobra had already gotten both sides. @Chip&Dailis the person that made the report and submitted the clip that was then brought to @Willand I asked him for a second opinion with the situation. The situation that transpired is @elefhantwas on the murder job and there were 2 other individuals with him another murderer and someone else, via MOTD it states that the murder needs to be in a secluded area and having 2 other individuals next to you is not secluded since people know where you are. What I discussed with will is considering you have 4 weeks logged on the server tab menu and that you are staff you should know the rules, we also discussed that we didn't mind you being with another murderer since all murderers have the same objective but it was the fact that another individual apart from the both of you was with you when you attempted the murder. After careful consideration we deemed it that a warn was in order

Forgot to post link

https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/m4yuDmBueAS_b/d13379XBAT5W?invite=cr-MSxTTHIsNjIxNDQxMTUs

having 2 other individuals next to you is not secluded since people know where you are.

The only people who know where i am are the people im with (another murderer and a friend). as i stated in the appeal we were cooperating but not working together. I can see how you are concerned about the other guy but hes not just some random person.

Retired Staff | Shadow Legacy Enforcer | USMS Agent | Delta Force Private | Police Corporal | FBI SA 

7 hours ago, elefhant said:

having 2 other individuals next to you is not secluded since people know where you are.

The only people who know where i am are the people im with (another murderer and a friend). as i stated in the appeal we were cooperating but not working together. I can see how you are concerned about the other guy but hes not just some random person.

I Understand what you mean but it still breaks the secluded area rule even if their your friends or not 

• Head Admin

-Support

Balloon came to me while I was in TS asking if I could be another set of eyes and tell him if what was shown was a rule infraction. After watching, both of us came to the conclusion that it was (which I put a picture from the MOTD at the bottom of this post) which states that you must be in a secluded space, which would also include being away from others.

unknown.png

• Like 1

ALs6j_EhXkr61kQS1B7NLXq2Y5mRM1v5siUmOqed

12 minutes ago, Pliskin said:

-1 Support

• Valid warning with evidence
  • You're lucky it was not a ban for using the n-word

It wasn't him saying it, It was someone else.

UMC l SS Assistant SAIC l SWAT PFC l