My false warn report.. from... myself......

lomaxld5

[GL] Lumm's false warn report

Admin name - False warn report

==================================================================================================================

1: Questions: N/A

2: What's your in-game name? 
[GL] Lumm is my steam name but Lord IX Lumm is my most commonly used name.

3: What is your steamID? 
STEAM_0:0:568513356

4: What is the staff members in-game name?
[GL] Lumm

5: The staff members steamname
[GL] Lumm

6: What warning did you receive? 
A warn that was meant for an individual in a sit was warned on me. it was False sit | Player dis | Community dis

7: Proof of warn (Listed at bottom of post)

8: Why do you think this warn was false? 

I warned myself. I feel extremely stupid. What happened is as follows: I have hosted a lot of sims and missions today, and I have a muscle memory of looking up my steamID. I went to get joe's steamID, zoned out, then got my own steamID. I mainly did this from my 3 hours of sleep and pure muscle memory. I'm just glad I accidentally warned myself instead of someone else. 

9: any info:

I'm really sorry and I feel exremely stupid. There was many events that lead up to this mistake. I was told by name ([GL] Collectiveworld) to appeal this via the forums.

1017508716_Screenshot(191).thumb.png.5178931fc44d41de5c349e22495d0585.png

Edited by lomaxld5

9 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:

+Support
- He did collect the wrong steamID and warned himself

clearly a mistake. Lumm is a good kid. Get that warn GONE!

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

ACCEPTED

To get the warn removed, navigate to the 'Bans' button at the top. Once you have the ban panel up, select 'profile', then click 'appeal' next to the warn that is needing to be removed. For the reason, enter the link to this topic!

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother