SCP 323 - Denied

A Guy

Should this be in the server?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Should 323 be in the server?

• Yes
    • No

1. Name of the SCP you would like added:SCP 323

2. Link(s) to player models: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2671990431 For reference:image.png.00076b3a984135cde6609a769b2700c1.png

3. Link(s) to SWEPs:https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1766232926 And Zombie Claws

4. How much health/armor do you think it should have? 500 HP 250 AHP And it will have +25 health for every thing/person they kill (If possible) If not possible it could just have 1000 HP and 500 AHP.

5. Why should we add this SCP? You should add this because this would be a fun little SCP that progressively gets more health and basically upgrades for every kill it gets, now this will not be overpowered as just one gun shot from Foundation Forces or Chaos do over 25 damage and will be balanced. Which means it will not be too overpowered but still fun. I think players will enjoy this SCP, I think the players will enjoy it, and so will I.

6. Basic summary of the SCP:It is a Wendigo Mask/Skull and once you put it on the mask basically takes control of you (You will have the urge to put it on) and it will basically control your body going around crazy and killing and causing havoc. Its kind of like the 035 in the server where when it spawns it automatically has a host. 

7. Extra information: It will be level 60, you need to advert 3 times to breach. And you need 1 D Class. The way to contain this SCP is by killing it. CI can utilize this SCP and the + is that they grow long clawish arms (Gain Zombie Claws, the same one 323 uses) and the downsides is that they lose 50% of health and armor. 

Edited by A Guy

+support

self breaching is bullshit tho fr "let me waste 45 minutes of my time to get rc'd in 5 minutes"

Free Melly Free TayK Free Fetty Wap Free Pooh Shiesty
Current Rank/s: none dumbass
Former Ranks: E11 2LT, CI SM, RND SVA, Gen-Sec MSGT, Nu7 SGT, RRH Guardians

50 minutes ago, LilThinMints said:

+support

self breaching is bullshit tho fr "let me waste 45 minutes of my time to get rc'd in 5 minutes"

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

4 hours ago, LilThinMints said:

+support

Nu-7 COL / SFTO / FE / TRT / BHM / RG / Head SCP-7101 / C0 FM HTF / SF Overseer / Iota-10 ("Damn Feds") / AFK / Solid Snake / SCP-RP Senior Moderator

2 minutes ago, Coltable said:

where are we going to put this Euclid scp???

perhaps, the "under construction" room in misc containment, across the hall from SCP-280

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

17 hours ago, Coltable said:

you dont simply "put a euclid SCP" somewhere you must ascend to the 4th dimension to find his placement.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

18 hours ago, Coltable said:

Temp Euclid / Under Construction room within misc containment

SCP-RP | Maintenance Expert | HLPR Bot bT5 | Senior Researcher | Senior Event Team Member

Custom Classes | Umbrella Corporation Operative

"Pathos"

On 5/27/2022 at 8:54 PM, Caroline said:

perhaps, the "under construction" room in misc containment, across the hall from SCP-280

Thats where the EOI wardrobe is 😞
could add another CC at the end of misc hall

Edited by PryingTree

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

5 hours ago, PryingTree said:

Thats where the EOI wardrobe is 😞
could add another CC at the end of misc hall

Temp Euclid can be used for the spawn because it wouldnt require a map change to add the SCP.
And there is no wardrobe there for some reason as it got removed.

Current: Facilities Supervisor | MTF D5 Sergeant Major "2F4U"
Former: CI 1LT SPEED |  Red Right Hand Engineer Delta 27 
CCs: The Soldier | Cold Wind

image.png.6c10ab8f3be17e6810aff4d36acc1a68.png.f42f1eb00b1a1016250001dd05a58630.png

On 5/26/2022 at 4:22 AM, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

-Support

Im sorry, i love the scp and i love the idea of it getting stronger with every kill but

the way its implemented is just SCP-049-2 with regen and more health, thats about it

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

On 5/26/2022 at 3:22 AM, FeaR x Green Pikachu said:

Im sorry, i love the scp and i love the idea of it getting stronger with every kill but

the way its implemented is just SCP-049-2 with regen and more health, thats about it

The servers about scp's and there is so little amount of scp's in the server that its kind of bull shit. Most of the server is just based around CI vs MTF now and mainly pvp based. I'd like to see more interesting SCP's that roleplay branches such as research could actually do something, 
 +Support

Former: CI 1LT DHLS, CI RND AIN, T1 Scorpion I, MTF D5 WO

RETIRED. 

probs going to go to mil rp

+Support

to make it more like the lore and so people like this Idea more. Why not give it like a "Permanent Thermal Vision" due to its ability to see so well and give it a much more powerful zombie claws as 323 is very strong in the lore. 

• Like 1

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

22 hours ago, Pills said:

+Support

to make it more like the lore and so people like this Idea more. Why not give it like a "Permanent Thermal Vision" due to its ability to see so well and give it a much more powerful zombie claws as 323 is very strong in the lore. 

| EX CI General | | Ex Lead Admin | 
| The best Fruit to exist |

22 hours ago, Pills said:

Why not give it like a "Permanent Thermal Vision" due to its ability to see so well

I would think more so night vision, either way Idk if they could make it without the goggles popping up

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/25/2022 at 3:53 AM, Diz said:

+ Support

One of my favorite SCPs finally got suggested woooohooo!

On 6/7/2022 at 3:36 AM, sl33p said:

The servers about scp's and there is so little amount of scp's in the server that its kind of bull shit. Most of the server is just based around CI vs MTF now and mainly pvp based. I'd like to see more interesting SCP's that roleplay branches such as research could actually do something, 
 +Support

DHOR Tyler I Event Team Leader [ETL]