Dealdly's NCO App

Deadly_Mistakes

What is your in game name? Deadly

What is your SteamID? 76561198055443234

What is your current rank? SPC

How much time do you currently have on the server? 36 hrs

How long have you been in Nova? A few days

How will you assist Nova with this rank?  I want to help bring in new recruits and I can help with tryouts. I also want to help lead and teach the new Enlisted. I am a quick learner so will be able to help train and lead with optimal efficiency.

Why do you want to become an NCO? I am pretty active so you don't have to worry about inactivity from me. I am also able to befriend people quickly so they can rely on me more. I also want people to have fun and keep our battalion active.

Do you have any experience leading / being an NCO? No

What is the purpose/duty of an NCO? We are the face of the battalion so we have to set a good example. We host tryouts and help train the new recruits, and we help explain to the new Enlisted how to carry out their duties. I believe my main objective while I am an NCO is to mainly make sure everyone has fun and they are respectful to on another.

Former 8th Brother/2nd Sister 
Former Purple Googles SNRCMDR
Current IQ Field 
Commander

Pending

Please continue to work the Best you can, as Command is looking over this Application.
Make sure you are continuing to show progress. 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 5/24/2022 at 6:24 PM, 99 dead raccoons said:

- Support

- Answers are short

- Some of the answers don't really relate to the question asked

- Not a ton of time in the community

Regardless, best of luck!

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 5/25/2022 at 1:24 AM, 99 dead raccoons said:

- Support

- Answers are short

- Some of the answers don't really relate to the question asked

- Not a ton of time in the community

Regardless, best of luck!

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

Accepted
Please talk to a 2LT + for your NCO training  

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

• Crunch locked this topic