Blitzo's Gamemaster Application- Accepted

Flaming_Gull

Should Blitzo become a Gamemaster?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should Blitzo become a Gamemaster?

• Yes
    • No

In-game name: Blitzo

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:109073165

Current RP rank on StarWarsRP: Purge Colonel (COL)

Have you donated to the server?: Yes (Lord Tier 3)

Have you been banned on any GL server before?: No

Have you received any warnings (please give reasons if applicable)?: None

How much time do you have on the server?: 286:11 as of 05/24/2022

How well do you know the LORE? Explain:

I have an extensive knowledge list in the Star Wars universe. My personal favourite era is the Original Trilogy, primarily the military organization and special forces. In my free time, I have taken to learning about the technology that is used by members of both the Empire and Rebellion, to gain a better understanding of their interactivity, and their overall purpose in such a complicated piece of machinery such as a starship. I also have studied many of the popular and non-popular strategic battles that took place during the Prequel, and Original Trilogies. I have played numerous Star Wars games, including but not limited to: Fallen Order, Republic Commando, Battlefront 2 campaign/resurrection, The Old Republic, Shadows of the Empire, Squadrons, Force Unleashed, Rogue Squadron (N64). I also have a deep understanding of the Sequel Trilogy; however, it is not as satisfying as the Original and Prequel.

Why do you WANT to become a Gamemaster?:

I wish to join the gamemaster team in order to expand my ability to take part in Events and Simulations. Being a participant will always be fun, but after watching several other Gamemaster’s run such activities, it has been really inspiring to not only come up with a few of my own, but to also take up the role and responsibility. I also wish to be able to host SIM’s after server reset when people outside of America are online to keep the server engagement active, and to encourage players of all time-zones to join in the fun of roleplaying and enjoying events and Simulations.

Why should you be trusted to be a Game Master?:

I have a long-standing reputation for having excellent initiative, and a creative tendency when faced with a challenge. Furthermore, it would be beneficial to have me on the gamemaster team to have a someone who can host events and Sims during late night/early morning time frames, including post reset times, as well as regular times during weekdays and weekends. Having hosted multiple Simulations in the past, I believe I am ready to step up and take on a more active role in the creation of Sims and events for ImperialRP, primarily to utilize my creative ability, but also to assist in providing players, both old and new,  a sense of immersion for the server. 

Are you familiar/experienced with ULX?: Absolutely. A close friend used ULX to host a small private server that has since been closed due to budget limits, however being an Admin on that server did teach me the usage of those commands.

Are you experienced with being a Game Master and how they function?: Having watched and participated in several SIM’s, Events, and Trainings, I believe I have a good understanding of how Gamemaster’s function. Their primary objective is to host events and take GM tickets to aid in player immersion and keep server activity high. Through the use of roleplay and player engagement, they can achieve this with the multiple tools at their disposal, such as the ability to spawn props, Vanilla's Hyperspace and Ship Destruction tool, and the toolgun to apply various effects to targets (scaling, coloring, moving), as well as the physgun for moving objects and players to necessary places. 

Give a brief example of an on-ship event, as well as an example of an off-ship event: 

Off-Ship Combat Event: Loss of Signal
A probe droid was sent to the planet of Hoth for reconnaissance, however the signal abruptly ended after it returned an image of what appeared to be an abandoned Temple. The troopers of the ISD must investigate this anomaly and determine if this temple has any inhabitants, and to retrieve any valuable artifacts.

The event consists of a Jedi and a Rebel leader, attempting to make an alliance with the Jedi, and the Empire’s job is to interfere with such organization. A ground command leader will be used to guide the troopers to assault the temple and deal with the hostile threat, and if possible, detain the Jedi for questioning. Once they have destroyed the rebel ship and weakened their forces, they will detain any rebels and the Jedi and bring them to the ISD for interrogation/execution.

On-Ship Passive Event: Imperial Parade
ISB Enlisted Blitzo has received a report that the ISD GL has done an outstanding job in recent months during active deployment. As a show for their success, he has asked for an Imperial Parade to be held in celebration for the success of the Empire in the Main Hangar Bay.

The event will persist of a battalion parade as they march around the Main Hangar with music to match the atmosphere of the event. There will be a stage for the battalion leaders and the ISB agent to make a speech to boost the troopers’ morale. Finally, the ISB agent will drop off two boxes of supplies containing mysterious goods for the troopers to distribute among themselves as a means to keep them happy.

Do you know how to give a weapon/SWEP to yourself/someone? (Give an example): using the command !give [Player] {weapon path} or !give ^ {weapon path} to target oneself.

Do you know how to model yourself/someone? (Give an example): using the ULX command !model [Player] {model path} or !model ^ {model path} to target oneself.

Have you read the Gamemaster Guidelines?: Yes.

I hope you will consider me as a potential candidate for the gamemaster team, thank you for reading my application.

2 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

Big + Support.
Cool, Unique ideas. I think you would make a very good GM. Best of luck!

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

4 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

Big + Support.

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

+Big ole support
Knows the responsibilities of GM
extensive lore knowledge
active
very trusted and a damn good leader in purge, skills would transfer across greatly to ISB/gm

Current: R Overseer 
Ex Ninth Sister/Ex Seventh Sister/Ex Second Sister 
- Joint ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) /̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿            smoke smoking GIF by Wiz Khalifa

5 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

Big + Support.

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

9 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

Big + Support.

seems like a great addition to the GM team!

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

8 hours ago, Sauce Chef said:

+Supprt
Amazing App
Interesting Event Ideas

All in all i think you will be a great Gamemaster goodluck!!

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

On 5/24/2022 at 10:54 AM, SAINTY. said:

Big + Support.

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

+SUPPORT
Your app has many qualities and I wish to express them here.

ULX Experience
You have studied combat [Going beyond in my eyes]

You have stated you wanted to assist the server and GM team

Experience within event and sims

CONS
What I have seen you have no cons! I do hope you make the team! 

Former | High Inquisitor | Field Commander | Second Sister | Eighth Brother 

play piano GIF by Internet Cat Video Festival

CURRENT DEPUTY DIRECTOR OF THE ISB-GL

15 hours ago, Sir Azrael said:

+SUPPORT
Your app has many qualities and I wish to express them here.

ULX Experience
You have studied combat [Going beyond in my eyes]

You have stated you wanted to assist the server and GM team

Experience within event and sims

CONS
What I have seen you have no cons! I do hope you make the team!