Dunwood Map Suggestion - Denied

[GL] Locus

What you want to see? - I wish to see a new map.

Why should we add it? -  The reason I think we should add this map is because it has alot of places to base and live at from a hill area to a city skyscraper pent house to an apartment to the ghetto you can base anywhere. The pursuits will go on for longer and be more fun for everyone as it will be easier to escape if the officers aren't using the radio correctly but can also be a challenge for the suspect if they don't think quicker than the radio. Robberys can end up being more realistic and more deadly as any wrong move from ethier party can lead them into being pinned down.  image.thumb.png.9020b1eee45c077fd4704af042df5bb7.pngThe map shows that there is a bunch to do here as well from a fire station at Knights St - Parkin Dr to a police station at Von Ave - Hyrule ST To a trailer park on Chillis Dr. To a nice pent house on Von Ave to a construction area by Knights St and Stubbs St. To a harbor area at Parkin Dive and Lacosa St. 
The Map will allow for more RP scenes to happen as well and more interesting shoot outs and experiences.  

What are the advantages of having this? - New action, More fun, More player engagement. 

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone

Links to any content -
https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1974653004&searchtext=dunwood

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

+support

I just want a map change.

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force

- Support; Negatives outweigh positives

+ High skybox for helicopters and stuff

+ very large

- Incredibly ugly, would have to be entirely retextured

- Shadows are turned off in the screenshots, turning them on would not be optimized

- While it has good reviews, people are unfamiliar with this map, so new players would be more unlikely to join

+Support 
- Big Map
- Map Is optimized (I got 160-170 FPS While flying around the map)
- Downloaded the map, texters are fine (We are playing gmod what do u expect?)
-A lot of potential RP on this map!
-Lots of ways Crims can get away!!

rsz_1rsz_1oversize_signature.png

+support

Pursuits will actually be significantly less predictable and fun

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

8 hours ago, Duncan McOkiner said:

+ very large

- Shadows are turned off in the screenshots, turning them on would not be optimized

- While it has good reviews, people are unfamiliar with this map, so new players would be more unlikely to join

i dont care GIF 

7 hours ago, MJTHEOG said:

+Support 
- Big Map

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

19 hours ago, MJTHEOG said:

+Support 
- Big Map

Ex: EMS: Captain RRU: Advanced Rapid Response Medic Staff: Senior Moderator 

• Head Admin
On 5/24/2022 at 3:47 PM, Jaxxx said:

+Support

+Large / New

+Lots of stuff to do

-/+ Very low quality textures

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

1 hour ago, King said:

@[GL] LocusOne thing about this map is that its huge i mean HUGE its almost as big as truenorth so i dont know if this is an option due to lag and FPS issue

@King I was on this map on another community and it didn't lag with a helicopter chase and 30 different cars driving right on top of each other basiclly

Previous Positions: Ex-Death Trooper | Ex- Inferno Squad Leader | Retired HRT LT | Retired FBI DCOS | Retired FBI FTO DD | Retired PD Major 

Current Positions: SRT Member spacer.png

On 5/24/2022 at 1:13 PM, Duncan McOkiner said:

+ very large

Gaminglight Moderation & Server Player

Trial Moderator | PD MSGT Joseph 1A75 | FBI SNR SA Joseph KGB23 | PPD PA Joseph XP1.
                                      FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME VIA FORUMS, OR ON DISCORD. I AM VERY REACHABLE, AND CAN RESPOND IN 1-24 HOURS. [GL] Joseph#3021 OR CLICK PROFILE TO LEFT TOP OF POST.

On 5/24/2022 at 1:13 PM, Duncan McOkiner said:

+ very large

Gaminglight Moderation & Server Player

Trial Moderator | PD MSGT Joseph 1A75 | FBI SNR SA Joseph KGB23 | PPD PA Joseph XP1.
                                      FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME VIA FORUMS, OR ON DISCORD. I AM VERY REACHABLE, AND CAN RESPOND IN 1-24 HOURS. [GL] Joseph#3021 OR CLICK PROFILE TO LEFT TOP OF POST.

On 5/25/2022 at 1:13 AM, Duncan McOkiner said:

+ very large

-support

love the map

just way to big

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar