10/994 - Player Report- Denied

Firekirby

1. Your In-game:

DT M36

2. Your SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:97415152

3. The player's name in-game:

Queen Elizabeth II (he switches it all the time though)

4. The player's steam name (If you know it):

10/994

5. What did the player do:

Failure to abide by hit guidelines and lying to staff by saying he's been waiting the hit cooldown.

6. Evidence (REQUIRED):

hit3.thumb.jpg.de87f7975d7ee980c7c428291b698eda.jpghit4.thumb.jpg.309459874e0e65d42efdf68a0b0c154e.jpghit5.thumb.jpg.2c31c0f77ee9d4143dcb82fb29b1cd37.jpghit6.thumb.jpg.89fd0d41d0497f89c27c0b305dfe65bd.jpghit2.thumb.jpg.a7d7e00b9d40e4de7184d40bef2012ef.jpghit1.thumb.jpg.3c552748d8ebea9f4e47df1ae8db14b8.jpg

7. What do you believe should happen to the player:

This player should be blacklisted from bounty hunter jobs, as he clearly states he knows the rules stated in the MOTD for cooldown but is not following them at all. I told him to wait the cooldown and he said "no," and this was followed by me stating "If you don't do so, you will likely get blacklisted from that job," to which he responded "didnt ask." 

8. Any extra information:

He's been constantly causing trouble ever since he's been kicked from DT, while I am only making this report regarding the failure to abide by MOTD rules I would like to state that he 100% knows what he is doing and has been causing trouble for many people on the server.

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

+Support

Logs shows clear breach of MOTD BH rules. However I would rather have him recieve a warning for breaking MOTD rather than a job blacklist.

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

I just want to let everyone know he has already been warned for this as I was told to, but also to report it on the forums. 

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF

+ Support

I am VERY familiar with who this individual is and I can say with 100% certainty this player has no intentions to follow any server rules. He has spent most of his recent time on the server harassing people and threatening to leak SOPs and such. This player has made a consistent effort to cause issues.

3 minutes ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

I am VERY familiar with who this individual is and I can say with 100% certainty this player has no intentions to follow any server rules. He has spent most of his recent time on the server harassing people and threatening to leak SOPs and such. This player has made a consistent effort to cause issues.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

28 minutes ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

This users has recieved warns from myself regarding this situation along with other admins. I believe further punishment is required beyond warns.

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

5 hours ago, SAINTY. said:

+ Support. 
Should not be blacklisted from using the BH, just should receive a warn.

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

4 hours ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

Due to the fact multiple staff members have been having issues with them doing this, and the fact that he's been warned before for it, i say +support.

ImperialRP: Former SHGO LSG Aero(MAJ)(Royal Guard/Shadow Guard), Senior Flight Lieutenant/Shadow Squadron(2lt)(SF)
SCPRP: Former Operations Manager (Low Command)(Maintenance)
Staff: Former ImperialRP Moderator/GameMaster III

7 hours ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

This user has already received a warn for the situation in question, If it continues additional actions will be in place.

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother