Why I should join security

dgaski

Name:  Dylan

Steam id:STEAM_0:1:554005355

The Specialty I want to join is security

What Naval HC (Commodore+) gave you permission to apply?: SSO Rear Admiral Sauce.

What can you do to improve the branch you will be responsible for?: What I can is by getting more people into shock getting people to respect them. Not wanting to see shock as laughing stock or talked bad about .

Why should you be trusted with this position?: Why I should be trusted I have been on here for a while in naval I have not done anything dumb, not been arrested, no strikes, and or got in trouble I do not want to mess up my title. I have enjoyed naval and I would not like to mess up anything with it.

Why do you want this rank?: Why I want this rank I want to keep two things up order and moral I respect the rp that I am in. I like shock fun group of people and also to keep order on the ISD to make it safe.

Do you understand that if you receive a strike you will be stripped of this rank?: I fully understand that if I do anything to get a strike I will stripped of my rank.

What is your purpose within your assigned branch?: What  my purpose it is to maintaining arrest reports and RFAs, training security on how to keep the ship safe from any attackers, and supervising how the security is in general if its all up and working. 

Edited by dgaski

- Support 
This does not meet expectations for applying for a specialty. I suggest you go back and edit this. I think you could be a great security officer; it's just this app is quite lacking. If this is revised, I will consider supporting this. Best of luck!

Former Moderator. Admiral Garrick Versio, Security Director, (Longtime SSO) Nova BHS Major Falkery NT05
spacer.png

1 hour ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

- Support

Little to no effort in the app, if I see more I will be happy to change to a + Support.

Also maybe a little biased here, but do consider that shock is not the only regiment you are responsible for as an SO.

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

4 hours ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

- Support

Little to no effort in the app, if I see more I will be happy to change to a + Support.

Also maybe a little biased here, but do consider that shock is not the only regiment you are responsible for as an SO.

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

On 5/25/2022 at 9:09 AM, 99 dead raccoons said:

- Support

Does not fully understand the duties of a Security Officer.

DENIED

Naval Command does not see you fit for this position. Please wait 1 week to reapply.

Current

R DT COL PR0 | R Captain Proteus

Former

Grand Moff Tarkin | [1st Gen] Imperial Senior Commander 2x ISB 021 Agent Kallus | Last Admiral Kallus, Shortest term as Admiral Kallus (4 hours)

• Crunch locked this topic