• No!

What is your in-game name?:

Ted/Commander Iden Versio IF1

What is your steam name?:

JuJu Bean

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:0:228868180 

Do you have any other experience with staffing?:

Yes, I was staff for Superior Servers Halo RP back in 2017 to 2018.

What date did you start playing in the community?:

I started playing on Imperial RP on January 26th, 2021.

What date did you make your forums account?:

I made my account on January 26th, 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?:

I am currently the rank of Darth on the Imperial RP server. 

How many warns do you have on the server?:

I have 0 warns.

Have you donated?

Yes I have donated $1,358 since I started with the community.

What rank are you applying for?:

I am applying for the rank of Super Admin!

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?:

I currently only staff on Imperial RP.

Have you read the staff guidelines?:

Yes I have, I read religiously!

Timezone:

I live in the Central Standard Time Zone.

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Manger: Hotshot

Super Admin +: Bon, Bop, Frog, Spice, and Rux

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?:

I have been with the Imperial RP community for a long time. I have never had such a tight and close connection to something as big as the Imperial RP community. It has been more than an honor and a privilege to have the chance to work alongside the Imperial RP staff team. From the experience and the overall knowledge that I have gained from playing with our community, I believe I can bring some great and innovative ideas to the table when it comes to the future of our server. I also just want everyone to have an amazing and fun time on our server and to not feel unincluded or uncomfortable. The main reason I joined the staff team in the first place was to make sure our members in the Imperial RP community have a fair and equal time playing with us. I care about every single person involved with us, I care about their happiness and their enjoyment within our community. I see this server as a home away from home for most people. I see it as an escape from reality, a vacation from the stress and pain of the real world. Here we can prosper and have fun, roleplay and have a sense of purpose and value within our community. I want to help with the future of our community and to also help enforce the rules and bring more new staff on our team so we can stay strong and robust. I see the overall goal and mindset that this community has which is why I feel I deserve a slot because I want to help build our goals and help lead the Imperial RP community into a bright future. I have dedicated a lot of time to our community and I also have averaged around 4 to 6 hours daily when possible. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:

First thing that I would do is to gag the player. I already have proof that the player committed mass RDM, so I would put in chat !warn Playername RDM, and then I would put !ban (Player Name) 5days RDMx (how many people were killed). With someone like that, especially when they start cursing and yelling. There’s not much that can be done and it shouldn’t be entertained any further so I would take the necessary actions to diffuse the situation so it doesn’t prolong any further.

• Heart-Eyes 1

Former Shock Vice Commander/Current Commander Iden Versio IF1

13 hours ago, Lickits said:

+Support

- Amazing person

- Great Attitude

- Professional

- No bad moments

- Dedicated

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

16 hours ago, Lickits said:

+Support

- Amazing person

- Great Attitude

- Professional

- No bad moments

- Dedicated

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit