Diabeto

Diabeto | Fi | Zeros IC Vice Commander Sev Application  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Am I ready to be a VCMDR?

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Diabeto | Fi | Zeros

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

IC VCMDR Sev

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I joined IC on a whim after Sev (wraith at the time) asked me to join. I’ve enjoyed every minute of IC and have dedicated a lot of my time towards it. I actually recently went into reserves on my Purge/IQ life due to the time I’ve been spending on IC. All the people I spend time within IC are super friendly and great people all around (Jump, Corner, Wraith, Diamondback, Harry and many more). I want to give back to these people that made my time here so much fun. IC is now getting out of a tough spot, and I want to be a part of the team that helps get us out of it. I also have been around in TS when Jump and Wraith talk about the duties, they are required to perform such as roster updates and SIM requirements. Being a VCMDR would allow me to help ease the load of work the other VCMDR’s do as they cannot always be on the server.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

407 hours at the time of this application

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

In my opinion, a commander is first a leader to their battalion. They command by example and not just by barking orders at others. This is something I hold to heart both in game and IRL. People should trust their commanders and I think that leading by example is the best way of showing this. The second, but not less important priority is happiness among the battalion. People should be excited to get on the IC job and look forward to there being something for them to do rather than just sit around. SIM’s are a great way of boosting happiness among the battalion but there are other ways of promoting happiness among the battalion. A little while back, roughly 7 IC and I decided to play TTT and prop hunt off the server. This good everyone laughing and having an all-around good time. I think not only IC, but any battalion in general need this kind of activity. It helps the people within bond and may increase activity because someone might see a flag up ping or activity report and say: “hey, Diabeto is on, I think I’ll get on too”.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?

I believe that I am a very trustworthy individual. I never took a lead or vice lead position in IC, but I do not think that makes me less trustworthy. As I said in my previous application for officer, I like to have fun but I know when it is time to be serious. I am a member of Omega at the moment and was previously a member of Crimson. The highest rank in Crimson under lead is CSS which I did reach. I am trainer certified in both Scout Snipers and Demotlition and I believe that every individual I have trained has come out as a better member of IC. I would put my full trust in anyone I’ve trained. Outside of IC, I reached 1LT in Purge and was made Brawler Junior Lead before I went into reserves to commit more time to IC. All in all, I think I can be trusted as a leader and with keeping redacted information redacted.

7. How often can you be Online?

I’m online roughly 4 hours + a day

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?)
I have no warnings on the server

• Angry 1

DT UN0 Imperial Commando Enforcer Diabeto | DT LEAN UN0

200.gif?cid=790b7611cdad345942cde75f0b1d 

Ex: [The First] IC 1156 Maroon | IC 3222 Atin | Purge BJL 1LT Diabeto PB39 IC DMOV VCMDR 1262 Scorch | DT F16

Talren's First and Only Personal Lean Trooper

+support

-good guy

-good app

• Like 1

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

1 hour ago, clarence said:

+support

-good guy

-good app

• Like 1

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

Denied 

Thank you for your interest in joining the Army Command Team.
Feel free to contact myself for the reason behind your denial.
You may reapply in 2 weeks.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

Denied 

Thank you for your interest in joining the Army Command Team.
You may reapply in 2 weeks.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |