Lafleur's Resignation

Lafleur

Well, I think a lot of you saw it coming. I wont do a long message and tell every story I had, I just don't feel like getting on Medic anymore and I have been inactive for a month now. I had a lot of fun with you guys and I hope you had some fun with me too. 

Zack: Future HoMS and leader of the branch. Thanks for everything

Rowphin: For the few discussion we had together, your a great person and I hope to see you one day as HoMS

Baeto: Well here is the AFK man. Congrats on being Chief Manager. GL on getting AHoMS

Dustin: Inactive lol

Bully Maguire: Your are the nicest person the whole server has ever seen. Your so active and always get a smile on my face when I see you. Never change, kiss on the forehead <3.

Will: Well your on LOA but you are also one of the best member of the server. Your a great friend to have and I hope I can still see you around LCZ.

If I forgot you, well that's sad, ether I rarely spoke to you or I just don't have a lot of things to say.

• Gaminglight Love 1

SCP-RP: E-11 SSGT | EXM | CE | DoRCU | Senior Ranger Canadian | CI LCPL | JFTO | CQOP | Platinum

PoliceRP: SNR Lafleur 1D45 | FBI Probatory Agent | Diamond
Retired: Medical Supervisor | E-11 SM | Nu-7 SM | DHFTO | HTF Mark II | Security CPT | Warden Centurion |
 Senior Moderator

• Giga locked this topic