Sleeper's Sigma's Ban Appeal- Denied

Trinity Trials

1. Steam Name: TrinityTrials

2. Ingame Name: 501st PVT Aokiji 5849

3. SteamID: STEAM_0:0:12402550

4. Ban Length: 2 Weeks?

5. Admin that Banned you: Console

6. Reason for Ban: Racism

7. Dispute: I Said the "N word" to my friend when no one else was around and I instantly black screened and was banned. I didn't say it in a negative way at all and I understand now that I can't type N word in chat at all. I'm sorry, but I shouldn't be banned for 2 weeks automatically for something that should be handled by an Admin.

It was done by console. It is an auto-ban. You shouldn't have said it and should know better.

-Support.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

30 minutes ago, sage said:

It was done by console. It is an auto-ban. You shouldn't have said it and should know better.

-Support.

Well, I know that I shouldn't have have said it, But how was I supposed to know better, when it's a word that I use regularly and I was telling my friend to turn up his microphone input, and I was just using it casually and so I didn't expect anything to happen because of it.

Edited by Trinity Trials
grammar mistake

For most racism bans i would never +support, however if he didnt already know console would ban him for saying it and was using it as a term for "bro" with his friend, i say +support doesnt deserve a 2 week ban. literally millions of people use that word in non derogatory ways in real life as its just a part of their vocabulary, just gaminglight doesnt tolerate any use of the word and now he knows not to use it. however long of a ban he has until hes hopefully unbanned I would believe is sufficient warning enough to know not to again, but its up to SMT to decide so we shall see

editing to a -support as you have had a ban for the same reason before, even if it was a different situation the use of the word is still not tolerated per the motd 

Edited by Joint
  • Like 1

Current: R Overseer 
Ex Ninth Sister/Ex Seventh Sister/Ex Second Sister 
- Joint ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿'̿'\̵͇̿̿\ ( ▀ ͜͞ʖ▀) /̵͇̿̿/’̿’̿ ̿ ̿̿ ̿̿ ̿̿            smoke smoking GIF by Wiz Khalifa

This is a 1 week ban. You've also been banned for this before. GKeLohk.png

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

-Support

By closing the MOTD once you join the server means that you agree to follow all rules stated in the MOTD.

It has been stated time and time again that Racial/Discriminatory Slurs are not permitted on Gaminglight at all.

Also, the fact that you have been banned for Racial Slurs previously, no matter how long ago it was, you should know it is not tolerated.

1 hour ago, Darby said:

-Support

By closing the MOTD once you join the server means that you agree to follow all rules stated in the MOTD.

It has been stated time and time again that Racial/Discriminatory Slurs are not permitted on Gaminglight at all.

Also, the fact that you have been banned for Racial Slurs previously, no matter how long ago it was, you should know it is not tolerated.

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

14 hours ago, Darby said:

-Support

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

20 hours ago, Crunch said:

-Support.

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

23 hours ago, Crunch said:

-Support.

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

-Support

ImperialRP: Former SHGO LSG Aero(MAJ)(Royal Guard/Shadow Guard), Senior Flight Lieutenant/Shadow Squadron(2lt)(SF)
SCPRP: Former Operations Manager (Low Command)(Maintenance)
Staff: Former ImperialRP Moderator/GameMaster III

22 hours ago, Darby said:

-Support

DENIED

Your account will not be recieving an unban, either because you are a blacklisted member, or because your ban is deemed valid by SMT

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother