Serial Killer Suggestion - Denied

David

What you want to see? - I want to see an existing rule edited.

Something like this:

1-) The Basics

• Murderers can use family names while on the job, but cannot /murder.

Why should we add it? - SMT should add this because players like me will use serial killer more often since they can't loose the Barret and its a fun weapon.

What are the advantages of having this? - The advantage is that it would treat the job like a normal criminal class but with a catch. Its a good counter when criminals are out numbered, government has to be more tactical which brings more roleplay to the table.

Who is it mainly for? - criminals

Links to any content - 

Edited by RealDavid

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

-Support

I see we’re you are coming from but murderers and serial killers main purpose is to /murder. To make it so they can’t do it seems odd especially if it is just to use a weapon with your family. I think if you want to do use the weapon you should just buy it. (I know the price of it is not cheap) It also might be bad because we might see people who are in a family change their name just to murder than change their name again. 

• Like 2

Ex: EMS: Captain RRU: Advanced Rapid Response Medic Staff: Senior Moderator 

-Support

as stated murders main purpose is to murder people. wouldn't be too fun for gov to deal with families having a perm barret all the time wouldn't be too fond of the idea and if you did murder someone a family member near by could just /advert assist and pretty much help you

-support

- respectfully, absolutely not. 

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

2 hours ago, Joe B said:

-Support

I see we’re you are coming from but murderers and serial killers main purpose is to /murder. To make it so they can’t do it seems odd especially if it is just to use a weapon with your family. I think if you want to do use the weapon you should just buy it. (I know the price of it is not cheap) It also might be bad because we might see people who are in a family change their name just to murder than change their name again. 

This change would just result in taking a job slot from someone that would actually murder like the job is supposed to. Just buy the Barrett. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Kcarma said:

-Support

as stated murders main purpose is to murder people. wouldn't be too fun for gov to deal with families having a perm barret all the time wouldn't be too fond of the idea and if you did murder someone a family member near by could just /advert assist and pretty much help you

-support

The purpose of the job is to do one thing, murder. There are plenty of other jobs to do crime on. People just have to learn how to use those weapons.

Current

Assistant Chief || DF LCPL || Police RP Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Master Sergeant

3 hours ago, Joe B said:

-Support