Pie review Oatmeal Cream Pies

PIE9

Was this helpfull  

1 member has voted

1. 1. was this helpfull

• YES
    • NO

Oatmeal creams pies where made in the Great Depression 1935 in Tennessee USA by Mcree from overwatch. When oatmeal cream pies we're first made they only cost on cent  because you know because The Big Sad but now in days they cost up 5 dollars per pie.

At this point of the review I'll like to clarify for the people that have never seen a oatmeal cream pie (weirdos) that aren't the size of regular pies there actually the size of your palm of your hand making them more of a snack than a dessert or a meal. So there perfect for stress eating. Its probably no surprise that oat meal cream pies are rly yummy like the best whey I  describe would be eating two soft oat meal cookies with  soft cream in the middle.

I personally dislike oat meal cream pies because there extreme difference to normal pies like a sandwich snack pie rly? 

I give oatmeal cream pie a 7 out of 9 stars for my mom and dad loving them so much 2 stars have been deducted do to DONT FUCKIN REMOVE THE OATMEAL. 

* * * * * * * ***
                                                                            mom and dad like them|  dont remove the oat meal plz

+Support
i dont know why but yes

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

39 minutes ago, 99 dead raccoons said:

+ Support

Oatmeal cream pies are fire ong

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

• Head of Staff

-Support

Ive never had one

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

14 hours ago, CollectiveWorld said:
7 hours ago, A Frog said:

-Support

Ive never had one

-Support
Never Heard Of It

you young fellows have never experienced the overwhelming joy of biting into a great depression era oatmeal pie, oh your poor taste buds for not having the chance to taste such a delicacy. 

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

they taste like glue

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod