Spy's Stormtrooper Officer Application

State Trooper EvaMocca

Vote if I am ready for Officer  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become a Stormtrooper Officer?

• Yes
    • No

1. What's your in-game name?
Spy

2. What is your SteamID as shown on roster? 
  STEAM_0:1:63834449

3. How long have you been on the server?
According to the server 4 days

4. How many warns on Gaminglight servers do you have?
1 warn on SCP RP
540634144_Screenshot(57).thumb.png.0d8193c55e971d36ff6504b1784009c9.png

5. Why do you want to be an Officer?
I would wish to become and officer to help better the battalion by being more involved with Command. I would be able to help the battalion grow with me being able to give a reason for Stormtroopers to flag up when I am around! I will be able to give out my opinions to the command members on what to improve on and what we could add to convince people to flag up for Stormtroopers and work towards it. I would be able to lighten the mood in this battalion and to enlisted Stormtroopers! With my help I can shape the Stormtrooper with my experience and help others with my enthusiasm!

6. What time zone are you in?
CDT

7. What can you do to improve the battalion?
What I can do to improve the battalion is to put more ideas to command on how can improve Stormtroopers or give new ideas on how to convince people to join to work towards it! I'll be putting out SIMs, Tryouts and events for those who are waiting around and to improve moral! With my enthusiasm I can help convince people to be more active and give out promotions to those that have been doing good during the event or to those who are property doing their job! Maybe with my ideas that I have in mind hopefully it will help this battalion as a whole! I will help others form into Stormtroopers and show them that we aren't that bad than many people would say

8. How do you differ from other applicants?
I have experience as command from SCP RP as I am currently in Maintenance as a Maintenance Manager and former Captain in MTF Epsilon-11 ("Nine-Tailed Fox"). I am currently the Head of Mobile Mop Force Operatives in Maintenance and former Director of Combat Engineers in MTF E11. I have had my fair share of responsibilities and minges who have only got on to ruins everyone's day. I can use the same experience and use it in this server to better Stormtrooper battalion. I am active on the server and will be able to put any responsibility that will be put on me.  I will use my experience from SCP RP and help form the Stormtrooper battalion as a whole!

Edited by State Trooper EvaMocca
Minor Spelling mistake

13 hours ago, Skippey said:

+ Support

- Friendly to everyone

- Is a really good leader

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

• Goat locked this topic