Silly's application for SET.

SillySadass

Should I become a SET?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become SET?

In-game name: SillySadass

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:190907061

Current RP rank in All Divisions (Ex. Senior Medic, Security Officer): Lead Researcher APRF (training program rank within research)

How long have you been a Event Team Member: I have been in ET since May 8th.

Have you received any strikes (please give reasons if you remember): I have not received any strikes in ET.

How much time do you have on the server? (Press F1): 4 weeks.

How well do you know the SCP lore in general?: I know SCP lore very well, as it interests me and is something that I love learning about. On a scale of 1-10 I would give my knowledge of the SCP lore a 9/10.

Why do you WANT to become a Senior Event Team Member?: I want to become a SET because I would love to help people with things that they don't know about, such as rules and event guidelines. I love showing a good example to others, and the fact that I will be able to train new ET members excite me. I want to train people due to the fact I want to expand the amount of people inside ET, as some people don't truly understand how fun and fantastic it is, as well as the fact that once again, I just love showing and teaching people new things.

Why should you be trusted to be a Senior Event Team Member?: I should be trusted to be a SET because of many reasons, with some being the fact that I always make sure that I am following the ET guidelines at all times, as well as the general MOTD. I am a very friendly/kind person, and always try my hardest to help anyone that I can. This also carries to outside of ET. I have a very strong passion for ET, and I love it greatly. 

Have you mastered ULX?: I have near mastered ULX, although there are some times when I forget a command. I will make sure this gets fixed and I fully understand each command.

Are you experienced with planning Mega Events?: I am not experienced with planning mega events, although I am excited to learn how to do so.

Give an example of a mega event: I'm going to be giving a definition of what a mega event is, as well as what an idea of a mega event would be.

For the definition, a Mega Event is an event that would involve/effect the entirety of the server, and would have an extreme impact on how the server functions (For example, where they can't do what they're supposed to be doing in RP because of this event). Due to the fact of just how much these types of events effect the server, they must be planned greatly before being done, and are prohibited from normal ET from doing it unless granted permission from a AETL+ OR a SMT.

An example of a mega event would be an event where a "earthquake" happens, and mysterious gigantic figures emerge from the ground. (Alot of creatures), these creatures would raid the facility, advancing closer and closer to LCZ, while showing no mercy to any human being (Killing them all, no matter what branch). Upon reaching LCZ, they attempt to gain control and kill any and all living humans that they see. There would be a figure bigger from the rest, and that person would be the leader. They would command the creatures where to go and what to do, as well as strategic strategies they could use to kill as many people as possible. This leader would have a bigger model, as well as higher hp, armor, and running speed.

What do you consider to be the best event you have ever created: One of the best events that I have ever created (in my opinion) was when a group of "unknown" and "mysterious" agents snuck inside of the facility, slowly gathering "redacted" information on SCP's to give to our "higher ups". It was actually going perfectly, and we managed to fool many people into believe that we were actually foundation, even asking them for directions and having small talk with them, until a certain MTF spotted us across the catwalk to HCZ and reported our location, as well as asking for us to identify ourselves. Please note that for this event we weren't given Foundation comms, as we were invading, and weren't foundation. Eventually, they got impatient of asking for us on Site communication and ordered a AOS on us. We continued proceeding into LCZ when a guard confronted us and tried to cuff us. We had to run away, and so we were officially placed under great suspicion and had guards actively looking for us. We hid in the greenhouse, until a guard found us and called for backup. Now there were about 10 guards circling greenhouse and entering, and we had no choice but to try to run. Sadly we didn't make it, and died due to bullet wounds. This event was a ton of fun to do, and everyone enjoyed it as well. This honestly was one of the most fun events I have ever done, and will try to make my next ones as interesting, fun, and engaging as that one was.

What is your Total Amount of Events according to the "Events Hosted" column on the roster?: N/A (New roster implemented, so it appears as if events hosted are restarted. Although I did do a couple of events after the new roster was added, so not sure why it says 0).

How active can you be: I am usually on the server every day, and make sure to do my quotas. However, there are some times/circumstances where I might not be able to be on the server alot, but I will try my best for that not to happen and to let a higher up know before doing so. I would rate my activity a 8/10.

Edited by SillySadass
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, PryingTree said:

while it is a good app, why senior event team? Or at least don't have the tags? Not only that but you haven't been in ET for a while. I would give this a plus support but you haven't been in ET long enough in my opinion.

-Support

GREAT app though

I currently am an ET member, I apologize for any confusion you may have gotten. Thanks for replying tho!

+ support he do be an et tho with those events keep up the good work

||Retired||E11 LtCol HCE Head Ranger||SCP-RP Senior Event Team||

||CC's Owned||Mtf Sigma 3 "The Silenced"||Annexed Templar Knight||AFK||

+ Support

Excelent Events, one of the more dedicated members of ET

Has real intrest in ET, and would make an excellent addition to the Senior Team.

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

Mass -support 

No. Just no.

you cause so many issues with your events and I’ve never seen one add RP value to the server. For example your latest event you gave yourself 2.5k hp, and 2k armor and told MTF “kill it”  then when called out claimed it was a research event that you had to capture the SCP (despite putting in your event ping it was a kill the anomaly event)

Meanwhile you went around killing MTF with the echo claws whilst they we’re trying to do standard RP such as feeding SCP’s. because of this negligence and camping near D-block/LCZ you prevented MTF from feeding SCP’s which caused a mass breach consisiting of 682, 035, 106, 2191, 939, 173 and 049. This inevitably ended in a code nuke that could very much be placed on your event for interfering with our attempts to stop self breaches.

not only this but a day before you did a 323 event where you made people into wendigos by making them roll against you. If they lost you gave them over 1k hp and echo claws and ordered them to kill everyone they see.

I don’t think I have had any good experiences with any of your events.

Even within this app all your events do not sound like fun for anyone other then yourself. For example your mega event No MTF is going to want to deal with a bunch of “Giant Figures that emerge from the ground and kill everyone they see”

if research, medical or maintenance want to do RP and you go around killing them all that isn’t very fun. 

CI still exist and that doesn’t sound very inclusive having the creatures raid the foundation.

The people who are +supporting this clearly have not been apart of any of your events You are not fit for SET

Edited by Its Buck
Clarification
  • Thanks 1

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

-Support

Event idea isn’t creative enough for me to give my support, based on what buck said you should focus on more RP events in order to show that you CAN do them. Events really shouldn’t cause cause code nukes in the time it took to make the last one. MTF and security seemed to be handling it as well as they could but they just couldn’t win. You should’ve realized this and played more defensively to allow them to put together a more solid team to fight you. But you just kept going. As such I cannot give my support.

• Thanks 1

Ranks: Security SM Greg | RRH Guardian Whiskey 11

Security Logo Designer | Premiere Club | #FreeMe 

33 minutes ago, Its Buck said:

Mass -support 

No. Just no.

you cause so many issues with your events and I’ve never seen one add RP value to the server. For example your latest event you gave yourself 2.5k hp, and 2k armor and told MTF “kill it”  then when called out claimed it was a research event that you had to capture the SCP (despite putting in your event ping it was a kill the anomaly event)

Meanwhile you went around killing MTF with the echo claws whilst they we’re trying to do standard RP such as feeding SCP’s. because of this negligence you caused a code nuke.

not only this but a day before you did a 323 event where you made people into wendigos by making them roll against you. If they lost you gave them over 1k hp and echo claws and ordered them to kill everyone they see.

Even within this app all your events do not sound like fun for anyone other then yourself. For example your mega event No MTF is going to want to deal with a bunch of “Giant Figures that emerge from the ground and kill everyone they see”

if research, medical or maintenance want to do RP and you go around killing them all that isn’t very fun. 

CI still exist and that doesn’t sound very inclusive having the creatures raid the foundation.

The people who are +supporting this clearly have not been apart of any of your events You are not fit for SET

yeah i also have seen this,  most of your recent events are baciclly a form of "rdm events" where you just baciclly attack whoever you want, i have seen 0 rp come out of any of your latest events

big fat -support

Edited by phrog
clarified

proffesional emoji user and misspslerr

image.png.8b1ba801324e1d143909ee4611dc910e.png

+Support

Makes really fun events and activities for all the branches when they are bored

• Thanks 1

FORMER:  Foundation Doctor , RFA SIC/OA1 , SEC SFC, WD-V Eqvites Antonius MONK CI DHLS , CI SM , RRH Analyst , D5 MSGT , Maintenance ME
 "Domz" 
image.png

2 hours ago, phrog said:

yeah i also have seen this,  most of your recent events are baciclly a form of "rdm events" where you just baciclly attack whoever you want, i have seen 0 rp come out of any of your latest events

big fat -support

Unfortunately yeah, your first couple events were cool, but now they add 0 RP value at all.

- Support

• Thanks 1

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

3 hours ago, Its Buck said:

Mass -support 

No. Just no.

Meanwhile you went around killing MTF with the echo claws whilst they we’re trying to do standard RP such as feeding SCP’s. because of this negligence and camping near D-block/LCZ you prevented MTF from feeding SCP’s which caused a mass breach consisiting of 682, 035, 106, 2191, 939, 173 and 049. This inevitably ended in a code nuke that could very much be placed on your event for interfering with our attempts to stop self breaches.

Thank god, yesterday and the day before all it was, was kill events. Please stop. If you do this again in a span of 1 week, I will make a report. It is annoying when you're trying to rp, to have a "Mysterious knight" come and chop your damn head off.
Fat -Support. Just No

Edited by PryingTree
  • Thanks 1

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

UPDATE:
The event after this comment was made. He did another event, it was a RDM event. He was hitman, and would kill anyone other than SCPs. He would even kill HCMD. He should NOT be SET, as he does not deserve it, and is not fit.

Edited by PryingTree
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

It wouldn't allow me to put a link in here so you are stuck with this 

Denied.

For now Event Leadership feel that the rank you are at suits the ability you can provide, Feel free to re-apply after 1 week. Best of luck! ~ Kieran

• Gaminglight Love 1

𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒮𝒞𝒫-𝑅𝒫 𝐸𝓋𝑒𝓃𝓉 𝒯𝑒𝒶𝓂 𝐿𝑒𝒶𝒹𝑒𝓇
𝐼𝓂𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒾𝒶𝓁-𝑅𝒫 𝒢𝑒𝓃𝑒𝓇𝒶𝓁 / 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎 - 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝒜𝓊𝑔𝓊𝓈𝓉
𝐻𝒶𝓋𝑜𝒸 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒾𝑜𝓇 𝒞𝑜𝓂𝓂𝒶𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇 / 𝟨𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝐹𝑒𝒷𝓇𝓊𝒶𝓇𝓎 - 𝟤𝟫𝓉𝒽 𝑜𝒻 𝑀𝒶𝓎
𝐸𝓍-𝒵𝑒𝓊𝓈 𝒢𝒶𝓂𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒮𝓊𝓅𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝓂𝒾𝓃 / 𝑅𝑒𝓉𝒾𝓇𝑒𝒹 𝒞𝒽𝒶𝑜𝓈 𝐼𝓃𝓈𝓊𝓇𝑔𝑒𝓃𝒸𝓎 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑜𝓃𝑒𝓁

• Goat locked this topic