Earth/Aero Royal Guard Vice Commander Application- Accepted

tbabyearth

Should I get Vice Sovereign  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get Vice Sovereign

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) : SHGO Centurion Guard Earth/Aero is my Lore name 

2. What Regiment are you applying for? Royal Guard

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?
I want to help lead an already unique battalion in the best ways. I love to pass down knowledge that has been personally accrued by myself or passed down to me. I would like to be the person that any Royal Guard member, regardless of rank can approach for guidance in any aspect of the duties that we carry out. I would like to be a person that other people in RG can speak to about personal issues that might be affecting them that they need to talk to. I believe that it is essential to help with mental well being if we are going to lead a battalion with efficiency as we are people at the end of the day.

I feel as though this position would grant me the power to implement my style of leadership so that I can put my best efforts into making Royal Guard one of the best battalion to be a part of. In addition to the things I mentioned I will be able to have a direct influence on in a leadership positions so that I can be able to be the voice for all of Royal Guard. This is directly in tandem with the aforementioned approachability aspect. I have been in several leadership positions on Gaminglight and I have always enjoyed having the ability to be there and help those placed in my command . I take great joy in doing things for people that make them happy. I have no care for GC to fund sims which I do to keep things interesting within the battalion.

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

I have 6 weeks in total as of right now

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?
First is to lead the battalion and keep it running Doing this requires swift action and judgement. Handing out punishment is more of the dark side to being a vise commander/commander of this. The better side is handing out merits such as promotions, rewards and more or different responsibilities. A different aspect is to go to help those under your command. What I mean with this is that you should be willing to sacrifice anything if that person is in the right. I would gladly sacrifice my rank for anyone in my battalion as long as they are in the right. This does not mean, however, blindly sacrificing for no reason. This is where good judgement comes into play as it is essential for anyone in a commanding position.

A commander should be able to know the perfect medium between the two and be able to use tact to relay to higher command where they are willing to compromise and where they are not. A commander should not rule with an Iron fist, A commander should rule with the Respect of those under there command Lastly, a commander should understand that, at the end of the day, they are there for the battalion and those in it and not for themselves.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

You should trust me with Vice commander because of the experience and respect I have gained over my time in Royal Guard. I have been up the ranks of officer twice and have gained lot of knowledge from my experience with past Vice commander and commanders of Royal Guard. Many people want to see me exceed in Royal guard so I try my hardest to be the best Vice commander I can be. I will never try to over step my boundaries unless need to help some one. I have gained the respect and trust of many of my High ups and those I command, but with every thing I have said is that I will try to never do anything to hurt Royal guard and if I do start hurting royal guard I will try my hardest to fix it and fix the problem I caused

7. How often can you be Online? : I can usually try to be online every day for at lest 4-7 hours The time that I can be on depends on my schedule, as being got school for most of the day but with summer break coming I will free up a lot of time.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) : None

Edited by tbabyearth

Past Vice Sovereign Alum Frost | Past Admin 
R MAJ RG

8 hours ago, WanHeda said:

+Support

-Great Leader
-Active
-Dedicated
-Responsible

| Earf | Former Pyke Underboss | Former Shock Vice Commander | Pijo|
| First Centurion Guard | Former Shadow Guard Lead |
| Former Admin | Former GM III |           

download.gif.e751cf0e988cf751203823c077ad1832.gif               

15 hours ago, WanHeda said:

+Support

-Great Leader
-Active
-Dedicated
-Responsible

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

16 hours ago, WanHeda said:

+Support

-Great Leader
-Active
-Dedicated
-Responsible

Retired GL Member (R DT CPT DM8)

7 Year Forum Account + Long-Standing GL Supporter

Former: Death Trooper Vice Commander (Unit TI-23 Overseer), 501st ARC Chip, Unit TI-23 Medic M36, Seeker Company SGT SN04, 69th SSGT Chip, Admin/GMVII

star wars animation GIF