Retro - False Warn Report- Denied

Mystery

Your In-game: Killamansham

The admin's name in-game: Retro

The admin's steam name (If you know it): Retro

What warning did you receive: RDM

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED): image.png.dec1d64af8ced135a88c627de14bd27d.png

Why do you think this warn was false: I was getting arrested by a police officer and he handcuffed me but didn't take away my weapons. I managed to convince him to unhandcuff me and then killed him as retaliation for arresting me. I do not think this is RDM as clearly it is a retaliation for him putting me under arrest and my character does not want to go to jail.

Any extra information: I can add more info if there are any questions but I do not see any place in the PoliceRP rules that would not allow me to retaliate for being arrested.

In logs it showed that you killed abrams when abrams was not looking at your nor did he have a gun out threatening you or even damaged you, and abrams had just uncuffed you so he could continue to do his traffic stop. I asked abrams about it and he warned you 3 times to leave before you orignally got arrested and then when you got uncuffed you walked away and then came back to kill him during his traffic stop when he was not looking at you nor threatening you.

Edited by Retro

Current: PD Sergeant Major | SRT SSGT | USMS Low Command CMA!|EMS PARA | PPD UDO 

Former: Purge SGM | Brawler(BDS) | Storm trooper LCPL | CI RCT | PoliceRP Senior Moderator | PoliceRP Event Team | USMS LTMAR(Best one frfr) | HRT SSC | 

4 minutes ago, Abrams said:

you got arrested and were told to leave the scene when you got unarrested and you left and came back 2 minutes later and completely murdered me after leaving

I certainly did not wait 2 minutes, I did however wait a few seconds because there was another police officer driving past and it was better for me to wait for him to leave for a better chance of survival. @Retro could be so kind to show the logs

5 minutes ago, Retro said:

In logs it showed that you killed abrams when abrams was not looking at your nor did he have a gun out threatening you, and abrams had just uncuffed you so he could continue to do his traffic stop. I asked abrams about it and he warned you 3 times to leave before you orignally got arrested and then when you got uncuffed you walked away and then came back to kill him during his traffic stop when he was not looking at you nor threatening you.

He was not looking at me when I walked up behind him and shot him in the back after he un-handcuffed me, that is correct. I did not walk away from him - this is false. I hung around and waited for the other cop car to drive past. Dianna can vouch for this as she was the one who was in the traffic stop and witnessed the whole thing.

Edited by Mystery

3 minutes ago, Mystery said:

I certainly did not wait 2 minutes, I did however wait a few seconds because there was another police officer driving past and it was better for me to wait for him to leave for a better chance of survival. @Retro could be so kind to show the logs

Seeing as though you got uncuffed you should have left immediately and not have stood there waiting to kill abrams

Current: PD Sergeant Major | SRT SSGT | USMS Low Command CMA!|EMS PARA | PPD UDO 

Former: Purge SGM | Brawler(BDS) | Storm trooper LCPL | CI RCT | PoliceRP Senior Moderator | PoliceRP Event Team | USMS LTMAR(Best one frfr) | HRT SSC | 

1 minute ago, Retro said:

Seeing as though you got uncuffed you should have left immediately and not have stood there waiting to kill abrams

He threatened me with further arrest after he uncuffed me.

1 minute ago, beansbutbeans said:

that is not a valid reason to kill major - support

Being threatened with arrest is a valid reason to shoot at police. AFAIK.

1 minute ago, Mystery said:

Being threatened with arrest is a valid reason to shoot at police. AFAIK.

Especially since I had illegal weapons on my person.

52 minutes ago, HotNose said:

-support

sounds like you were just wanting to kill someone, and i dont think theres any valid proof here except on retro's side, its just he said she said at this point

Yes, I did want to kill him. I shot at him because he threatened with arrest and I had illegal weapons.

The rules clearly state that criminals can shoot police if they are threatened (i.e. threatened with arrest/weapon)

-Support

If you were interfering with his traffic stop he had the right to detain you.

From what I’m reading abrams was nice enough to let you go and uncuff you. 

It seems more like fail RP/RDM to me that you just left and came back and shot him when you seem to have no reason to interfering with a traffic stop to begin with.

Edited by Trumpo

trumpo_signature.png

• Head Admin
6 hours ago, HotNose said:

-support

sounds like you were just wanting to kill someone, and i dont think theres any valid proof here except on retro's side, its just he said she said at this point

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

4 hours ago, Trumpo said:

-Support

If you were interfering with his traffic stop he had the right to detain you.

From what I’m reading abrams was nice enough to let you go and uncuff you. 

It seems more like fail RP/RDM to me that you just left and came back and shot him when you seem to have no reason to interfering with a traffic stop to begin with.

Ex: EMS: Captain RRU: Advanced Rapid Response Medic Staff: Senior Moderator