Prox's Staff application- Accepted

Proximo

What is your in-game name?:Prox Or Jackie 

What is your steam name?:[GL] Prox

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:14248048

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Prox#7116

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: I was a moderator on a halo RP server called Revival

What date did you start playing on the community?Around an year ago

What date did you make your forums account? May 18th, 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers?. 7  hhttps://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2812294039

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Gold

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes

Timezone: CST

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? I believe I deserve the rank of trial moderator because I have pass experiences and am an overall easy going person. I have been in this community for about an year now and would like to start contributing to it  believe I can help out a lot more as staff and I have had experience with ULX and staff sits. I also believe I deserve this rank as I have not gotten any warns in a very long time and I always try to stick by the rules even if something is unfair or unjust. I believe I deserve this rank as I can have the utmost respect, discipline, and experience as this role. I also understand breaking of any rules can lead to punishments as staff and I accept this. I am also fairly active sometimes I need an LOA but most the time I'm on the server a lot.

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? I would mute them than calmly explain to them the situation I would than un gag him and see if he has anything to say or defend himself after calming him down. I would than if he's not calm down proceed with a ban.

Q2: You are involved in a staff sit that involves 5 different players. The players begin to get frustrated and the sit becomes very toxic and unproductive. What would you do in this situation?I would separate the 5 people maybe get another staff to watch them and than talk to them independently and see what they all have to say and see their recordings and what not after that I will bring them all back to 1 group and tell them the verdict and the reason.

Edited by Proximo

Former E11 Captain, D5 Sergeant, V1 [EOI], CI LT,  and Nu7 LT
Current E11 LCPL|Riot Shield Abuser|Cloak hater

-/+

+ Proof of warns

+ App looks good

+ Scenarios look ok

So my two pennies on this is that other staff will not always be free to help maybe dealing with another sit or in an RP situation they cannot get out of quickly the app looks good it seems thought out though you have no proof of any warns so I am staying neutral bud sorry

*EDIT*

I have now edited my post but I am sorry my vote stays neutral

Edited by MichaelWebb100

On 5/24/2022 at 2:59 AM, MichaelWebb100 said:

-/+

- No proof of warns

+ App looks good

+ Scenarios look ok

So my two pennies on this is that other staff will not always be free to help maybe dealing with another sit or in an RP situation they cannot get out of quickly the app looks good it seems thought out though you have no proof of any warns so I am staying neutral bud sorry

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

1 hour ago, Demon Dice said:

+SUPPORT app looks good and your responses are the questions are good to me,

Best of Luck.....

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

-/+ Support
Application looks good.
Scenario questions are alright but however you said that you would ban the person in question if they haven't calmed down. Trial Mods are unable to ban.
You also haven't put a poll on your application.

Your warns are a bit questionable but If you have learned from them that's fine with me.
I haven't seen you before but to be honest that's just probably me.

Because of these things I will stay neutral on this application.
Best of luck to you.
-EliasQuickness

Edited by EliasQuickness

Current: Facilities Supervisor | MTF D5 Sergeant Major "2F4U"
Former: CI 1LT SPEED |  Red Right Hand Engineer Delta 27 
CCs: The Soldier | Cold Wind

image.png.6c10ab8f3be17e6810aff4d36acc1a68.png.f42f1eb00b1a1016250001dd05a58630.png

-/+

- No proof of warns

+ App looks good

+ Scenarios look ok

RPName: Tank

Jobs:  Nu7 CPT/GOC CPL

Retired: Security 2LT,CI RnD CA, Sen Mod, Nu7 MAJ
Note: Tank - Sleep is for pussy

On 5/24/2022 at 3:59 AM, MichaelWebb100 said:

-/+

- No proof of warns

+ App looks good

+ Scenarios look ok

On 5/27/2022 at 3:27 PM, Artillery Tanks said:

-/+

- No proof of warns

+ App looks good

+ Scenarios look ok

With Best Regards,
CI R&D Deputy Director Of Operations

|| - Retired SCP-RP Event Team Leader || Retired SCP-RP Admin || -Retired CI R&D Head of Research||

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team