Mayhem's Officer Application

Walker-Mayhem

Should i become a Shock Officer  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should i become a Shock Officer

• Yes
    • No

✧ Shock Security Officer Applications ✧
(To apply for Officer you must be a SFC+)

Shock Security Officer Format:

What is your in-game name?
 Mayhem (for Shock)

Walker/Vacander Jax (for Royal/Shadow Guard)

What is your current rank?
 Sergeant First Class ( SFC )

How long have you been in Shock?
 Around 4-5 weeks+

How much time do you have on the server?
Since the start of the year ( 5 months currently) my total hours on Garry's Mod are over 1000hrs i believe all of which are on RP servers (Military, Dark, Clone, Starwars etc)

Why do you feel that you deserve the position of officer?
I strongly believe that i deserve that position of becoming an Officer within the Shock army/battalion because through my hardwork, dedication and commitment i believe i have proven that i am highly dedicated to the Shock in regards of climbing through the ranks, working to the best ability i can within the battalion making sure new shock recruits and new players to the server do not see shock as some easy or boring job i make it as fun as possible. I also would love to become an Officer to be able to help out the Shock command with the high population and also the low population of the servers down/up time as my timezone difference i strongly believe makes it fabulous for being able to help out more but also show the fewer ranks below me that also their hardwork and dedication to shock does not go unseen and if i was an officer i would be able to do something about that. Lastly i have always been one who is able to follow orders from higher command and also knows when to take action in a command role too, i do have experience from other Garry's Mod communities as i mentioned in my hours above i have been in different ranking roles such as Deputy/Chief of Police, Lieutenant, Captain, Major and various Sergeant roles across different RP gamemodes (Military, Dark, Clonewars, Starwars RP etc) In my opinion i believe this would be a very great asset to the Shock command and higher ups knowing that they can have someone on their side at all times of the day on down and up times when needed for something.

Why do you feel you can be trusted to hold this position?
 I feel i can be trusted in this position because i have experience on other servers within the GMOD community but also other RP games like Arma. Within the GamingLight community i am currently a Shadow and Royal Guard Officer at the rank of Captain. I also feel i am well trusted within SHOCK as i believe i have gotten to know nearly everyone above and below me at no matter time that may of occurred at for me, hoping to know that i have shown enough dedication within the battalion while working really hard ingame to achieve the rank i currently posses. 

If chosen, what can you add to the battalion that other applicants can't?
I believe as mentioned above i do believe that i am chosen to become an Officer of the Shock Battalion that i can use my Dedication, Determination, Experience, Knowledge and a lot of late nights / early mornings with my timezone to the battalion as a great asset not only to all Shock Troopers but the Shock Command aswell. I believe that this would greatly help not only me out showing that my hardwork does infact pay off but that it does show all Shock and community players that yes if you work hard and yes if you show yourself ingame and on teamspeak that you can get what you truly want to strive for which in this case is Officer. With all of this being known to everyone i do strongly believe that 

How active can you be?
Active enough to be active on the uptimes of the server and also the downtimes of the server due to me living in Australia so my time zone is different by 14hours ahead. In other words i have been playing this server the start of the year and i have not had a life since (unless i have put an LOA in)  playing i love this community and i can not wait to make many more hours and great memories on the server and in Shock.

Senior Moderator  Walker  Death Troopers  HX7  Royal Guard  Shadow Guard  Walker  |   EX : SHGO Lore Senior Guard Walker/Vacander Jax | EX Shock Command  Lieutenant Colonel Mayhem & K2S0 

+Support

+ Active.

+ Friendly.

+ responsible.

+ Good leader.

+ Seem hardworking and willing to give it ur all.

+ Great application!

Edited by Sharp

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

• Crunch locked this topic