General Suggestion - Buff the Golf Club a Small Amount [Completed]

LilThinMints

before yall minus bomb me pls read💀💀

What are you suggesting? - Buffington the golf club from 40 to 50-55

How would this change better the server? - as of now the golf club is completely obsolete compared to any other weapons. I wouldn't use it if I had a gun to my head💀

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - gensec screaming about dclass nerfs

Who would this change mostly benefit? - any golf club owner

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - n/a

• Gaminglight Love 2

Free Melly Free TayK Free Fetty Wap Free Pooh Shiesty
Current Rank/s: none dumbass
Former Ranks: E11 2LT, CI SM, RND SVA, Gen-Sec MSGT, Nu7 SGT, RRH Guardians

1 minute ago, LilThinMints said:

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - gensec screaming about dclass nerfs

Bro just summoned the keyboard warriors of gensec 💀💀💀

+support 

• Like 1

SCP-RP - Former: Moderator/ETSecurity SFTO SM, Research Researcher, MTF Alpha-1 Sgt, MTF Alpha-1 "Alpha-6", Noob-7 CplD5 RCT, R&D SIN, T-2 Blackjack, HFR, DHBI and E-11 DoFTO HCE SM | Current: CI Military DHLS SFTO SM 

Imperial-RP - Former - ModeratorRoyal Guard Senior Guard, Shadow Guard Lead, Stormtrooper 2LT, 501st MSG

1 minute ago, Some Weeb said:

Bro just summoned the keyboard warriors of gensec 💀💀💀

+support 

I know pray for me and my rep

13 minutes ago, PandaInShitpostLand said:

Can we buff the Trench to 80 damage

The only reason it was nerfed because some cheater got pissy because his aimbot and wallhacks wouldn't save him from skill

+support

frfr 

Retried: CI LTCMDR CI R&D AIN, E11 CPT, and Research Assistant Manager.

7 hours ago, Domo775 said:

+support this was such a good weapon that many people spent money on

would be a real pleasure if it got buffed for everyone that had bought it🙏

I dont often agree with you but goddamn when you’re right, you’re right.

+Support

spacer.png

9 hours ago, Domo775 said:

I mean legends weapons aren’t supposed to be good like the karbit or the butterfly knife, but I got to agree I want a buff badly for it +support 0_0

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

I'm leaning towards a -/+ support for multiple reasons 

• While it would benefit everyone (with a golf club) it's much more of a D-Class sided buff, because of the reliance on donator weapons, id much rather there be an update (Mining Update, F2P D-Class weapon updates ECT ECT) that can benefit more D-Class in the long run, rather than the few people who have a golf club 
  • There's already a suggestion up for buffing most, if not all of D-Class weapons and would like to see these put in place first before doing anything else 
  • Something something GL legends weapons aren't supposed to be meta defining weapons 

TL;DR
I'd much rather have D-Class as a whole buffed rather than just the 20-30 or so people who have a golf club 

11 hours ago, Domo775 said:

W̵̠̽O̶̤̐̎͠R̷̨̯͇̘̓̓̐̚Ķ̶̨͙̌͗͋̐ ̷͎̻͈͘H̵̦̝̅́͝Ä̶̱̽R̷̔͊̀͜͠D̷̲̠̱͛͘ ̵̹̞͖͍̽͂Í̶̛̠́̎ͅÑ̶̟͈ ̸̭̖̋̀S̸̞̯͔̈́̍̈̽͜I̵̞̹̓͌̈́Ḹ̴͕̤̠̃Ë̶̘́͑Ṋ̵̰̞̀̏̄́C̸̼̱̏̑Ě̸͕̕͝

̸͚͊͐͘Á̵̩̂̃N̶̩̦̈́Ḑ̷̲̣͐͐ ̷̨̣͇̄L̴̢̳̰̀̃E̸̙͗̏̕T̵̜́͛̿ ̴̝̯̠̐̇́S̸̠̣͋̆U̶̳̖̹̐C̶͙̩̽C̶̩̻̍̕E̷͈͖̓̈S̴͖͎̆͒͆͜S̸̥̞̗̠̀͌ ̶̫̩̬͂͛͝M̵͇̗͙͗͝͝A̶̛̬̦̾̿K̴̨̙̍ͅͅE̴̠͇̮͐͗́ ̵̳̲̅͑͝T̴͙͙̀̈́ͅH̶̢̎͛̈́̿E̴͈͖̹̔̂͝ ̴̹̯͓̂̈́N̶̦͌͒̔̎Ȍ̸̘͝I̴̭̠̅ͅS̸̭̼͋̕Ë̵́

A̵̙̥̭̠̓̅̎͘͝ͅ1̵̢̙̲̰̦̞͆͊ ̴̝̏́͑͂͝N̴̨͊̍o̸̖̦̬̅̑̇̍͠m̶̖̃a̸͉̤̜̪̘͑͌͝ḑ̶̘̣̬͇̈́ ̵͈̤̪͇̉͋̓̾Ỉ̴͓͔͍̻͖͕́͆͂̕͝  /  Ş̵̧̛͙̙̼̌́͑̐͠T̶̢͔̫̿̓̿̅F̷̟̗̅̄̚ͅ ̷̝̈́̏̀̾̔̑D̸̰̓̾͌͝͝4̵̠̼̓̅̆͝͠ ̷̭̺͎̇H̸͚͖͇̃̀̋͘a̷̛͎͉̦̦̐̽́̑d̷̨͖͋e̵͍͒͆ś̵͈̪͓̞ ̸̣͉̄Ḍ̸̓I̶̩͖̖̟̯͒3̵̨̡̩͇̏̏

11 hours ago, LilThinMints said:

I know pray for me and my rep

What rep? 💀

+ support

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

4 hours ago, PlantBruh said:

I'm leaning towards a -/+ support for multiple reasons 

• While it would benefit everyone (with a golf club) it's much more of a D-Class sided buff, because of the reliance on donator weapons, id much rather there be an update (Mining Update, F2P D-Class weapon updates ECT ECT) that can benefit more D-Class in the long run, rather than the few people who have a golf club 
  • There's already a suggestion up for buffing most, if not all of D-Class weapons and would like to see these put in place first before doing anything else 
  • Something something GL legends weapons aren't supposed to be meta defining weapons 

TL;DR
I'd much rather have D-Class as a whole buffed rather than just the 20-30 or so people who have a golf club 

a mining update would only give us super off meta weapons and wouldn't really help out most unless they added the contender or mid decent smgs

a lot of dclass weapons got hit really hard when they were fine but fair point

"GL Legend Weapons aren't supposed to be op!"🤓 tbh 10-15 damage would only make it usable and not as cancer as the 70 damage golf club

15 hours ago, PandaInShitpostLand said:

The only reason it was nerfed because some cheater got pissy because his aimbot and wallhacks wouldn't save him from skill

+support

ZJ has to do a lot of coping 

SCPRP | Mr. Inactive | Resigned

Former: Admin Maintenance Foreman Head Of H.L.P.R. Bot | MTF E11 SSGT Bulborb L1GT

[On CC's] Frank West MTF ETA 10 U2 "See No Evil"

spacer.png

19 hours ago, PandaInShitpostLand said:

+support

please make a suggestion for this the trench knife is useless now

EX MAJ In MIL 
EX A2 In E4
Current VCMDR Of Sarkic

+support

maybe like 40-45 dmg

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

+Support

Golf club is terrible 😞

Bring it back to at least usability

Former:

𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐃𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫 - 𝐒𝐢𝐭𝐞 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧