Vice Government Resignation

Vice

Well didn’t think I’d be doing this but it’s time really. I’ll be leaving all government positions within 48 

I’m extremely burnt out and have a lot more going on in life right now to focus on that I have very little free time to do anything with my positions. 

I would like to thank everyone I’ve interacted with on gov and especially the people who have gotten me to where I am today 

PD HC: all of you are great individual that have pushed me to be the best I can be 

Chipy: thank you for allowing me into swat. I know I wasn’t there for long but I really did enjoy it. 

Cammy: ah it’s been a time. You and carrots got me started in command here in PoliceRP. Thank you for the opportunity 

Those are just a few people I’m mentioning. I had tons of other support along the way. So thank you all. I’ll still be on UMC and staff 

Retired Great Lake Side Police Deputy Chief of Police| Reserve PD Col | Rouge 141 operative| Harry Duke Member| Previous Senior Admin| Previous US Core VCMDR/ US Drill Instructors Commander/ US Military Police Chief/ Spetnaz Reserve 1LT.

US GFH25 Delta Force Operative Chairman Designation A259 - SCO19 Chief Superintendent 

o7 Sad to see you go ;( Keep in touch, the Minecraft Realm is always there 😉

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

it's been real Vice City you be good now 😞

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current