rw_sw_huntershotgun
Keys
rw_sw_dual_dc17ext
rw_sw_tl40
rw_sw_t21
starwars_jetpack

Health: 700
Armor: 100

Reason for HP/Armor: Seeing as this job is a support unit and will be in the air for majority of the time (Events, Missions) it would stand out as being one of the only people in the sky, having no cover, which is why the HP is set the such a high amount, for it to be able to maintain multiple rounds while still providing support for troopers on ground.

Reason for Loadout: This job is meant to be a combination of Heavy and brawler in a way, as seen in the loudout with some comparability. I still want this job to revolve around purge duties but i also want something different for Purge, therefore providing the Jetpack and weaponry, not making it too overpowered.

Do you believe these changes are fair to the battalion/job role it is responsible for and will benefit the server, if so, why?: Yes, we believe this is a fair and necessary change to Purge. Purge Recently Have had nothing really do to. Their main goal to eliminate Jedi. When there is not any jedi around for purge to fight with their electro weapons, it would be really good for Purge to be able to have some fun and have a different pace in their responsibilities, instead of sitting back and watching they can actively engage from different heights with various weapons. I believe this will bring more to purge and encourage more people to rank up and stay within the battalion. This could also be a use for jedi. Jedi lightsaber are really powerful and in case Purge troopers need to retreat and get some health back, they can use their jetpack to get out of sticky situations.

Approved By Myself, and Purge Command

Note: This Of Course will be only for a Certain Rank Of NCO, as it is a jetpack after all

Edited by CollectiveWorld
Forgot a question
  • Gaminglight Love 1

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

- support

I don’t really see the need for this job, even if it is pretty damn cool. Purge/IQ is CQC based as for fighting Jedi, the Jetpack in my opinion is the opposite. Just feels unnecessary to me. Still, best of luck with it being accepted <333

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

1 hour ago, Theta said:

- support

I don’t really see the need for this job, even if it is pretty damn cool. Purge/IQ is CQC based as for fighting Jedi, the Jetpack in my opinion is the opposite. Just feels unnecessary to me. Still, best of luck with it being accepted <333

Gotta agree with this. Purge flying around with jet packs seems out of place. 

Last-Senior Commander Iden Versio (First IF SharpShooter Overseer, Last Commander ID10,Team Chestbox Gang)

Founder of the Gaminglight Christian Alliance Ex-Super Admin SawickM/Forum Diplomat/Supportspacer.png

+ Support

While I do see where Theta is coming from in his statement, I think that this would be a good addition to Purge, so long as it is used appropriately, and doesn't take away from the main purpose of Purge Troopers.

Best of luck! Hope to see some purge troopers zoomin around the air!

6 hours ago, Theta said:

- support

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

• Manager

DENIED

Unfortunately, we do not feel that this suggestion is suitable for implementation. Please wait at least 2 Weeks before suggesting this again.

However, we do appreciate your attitude towards trying to help us improve, please feel free to show us some more ideas!

*SMT reserves the right to reverse this decision at any time, even after the suggested contents addition to the server*