Model Report "CI Tokubetsu Kougekitai 'SAC' "

Your in game name: Buck

Your Steam ID:  STEAM_0:1:570251076

The player's in game name: Soph (Owner of CC)

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:451944273

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 5/21/22

What did the player do: The CC  is using a model that is extremely simillar to the current D4 model the only difference being the bottom part of the helmet missing which I beleive can be changed within bodygroups

Evidence (required): CC Model compared to D4 model

image.thumb.png.a3ce89a564d8d9059c1f24c6e85a3738.png

image.thumb.png.fec1a154ed37d16fe025f5fd1342f822.png

Compared to D4 model:

image.png

What do you believe should happen to the player: Forced to change the model on the CC

Any extra information: Under the SCP-RP Custom Job Format  it states: "

For Playermodels: You are not allowed to use a playermodel that is currently in use by an opposing branch to your CC. For example, if you are a D-Class CC you may not use any models that look like Gensec or MTF Models, or if you are a CI, you may not use any MTF or Gensec models, etc. You are also not allowed to use models from our Gaminglight Event-Team Model Pack." 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 SFTO CPT | Deputy Head Gladiator| Medical DHFW Doctor. |CI SM x2 and E11 SM | Senior Ranger Buck.

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

Moved to the Correct section!!! 

MTF Nu7 HTRT COL /Retired CI R&D SARCH Pure

Staff Ranks:SCPRP Admin, Support team, 
CC's Joined so far: Class D Commando, XG56-Orion's Belt, Noble-X

This model was before the current D4 model I believe, they had switched to models so Gh0pit I believe was the person added it to CI where it was at least 6+ months uniquely to CI until D4 reverted back to the first ever model they used.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, [GL] Fizz-y Soda said:

This model has been around for a long time. There are two that look very similar and have been allowed to co-exist. I don't think anything has changed. 

This model was added to the CC less than 15 hours ago...

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 SFTO CPT | Deputy Head Gladiator| Medical DHFW Doctor. |CI SM x2 and E11 SM | Senior Ranger Buck.

1 minute ago, Its Buck said:

This model was added to the CC less than 15 hours ago...

it’s been on a ci cc for a while now...

i’ve probably killed you more then once 🥶🥶

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Orange 🍊 said:

The model was unique when it was added to CI from this CC 
https://gyazo.com/63ac0ea0008bad4cd1db458ffb0409bd

The model was used when D4 switched over to the previous model with the blue visor. It was also owned by Saint who was E11 HCMD at the time.

RETIRED

This model was made and on a CI CC since 2019, what makes this a problem now?

Retired Imperial RP Super Admin and Grand General

Retired Clone Wars Life RP General

This really comes down to who had it first (as much as it will be a pain in the ass to fight against later). It would be quite the dick move to yeet the CC model if the CC had it first

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, Orange 🍊 said:

The model was unique when it was added to CI from this CC 
https://gyazo.com/63ac0ea0008bad4cd1db458ffb0409bd

That CC is Coldsilver Hunter. they were made with permission from D4/High Command at the time and are allowed to use the model, and know better not to use the bodygroups that make it indistinguishable. 

This CC is a new one using the model after the reversion.

https://gaminglight.com/forums/topic/90991-cc-additions-completed/#comment-619512

Edited by PandaInShitpostLand

Funny Fish Enthusiast
Mug Maniac

The coldsilver hunter CC had the model back when D4 had their old model (And they were not allowed to use the current yet it still being on the job). And the only D4 who were using the playermodel at that time was Alpha unit, which was extremely rare. 

On 5/21/2022 at 9:37 PM, Knuckles said:

This really comes down to who had it first (as much as it will be a pain in the ass to fight against later). It would be quite the dick move to yeet the CC model if the CC had it first

As someone who is in Nu7 and in CI and has been in and out of SCP-RP since 2020 the model your are reporting as been on ever since D4 was first changed, CI ColdsilverHunter was the first CC to have this model and there was never a issue before. There is no need for the model to be changed just becau.se D4 changed their model back to something that is similar to their OG models.

{MTF Nu7 1LT } {HTF Zealot}

Former -{Longest Purge VCMDR} {EXP Researcher} {CI LCPL x2} {Maintenance Professional{CI RnD Supervisory Agent}

OWNER OF {The Eternal Twins{Phantom Squadron{MTF Kairos-01 'Sola Fide'{A Group of Psychos}