Lewis State Wide Resignation

HeadHuntingSniper

Title: Lewis - State, DOC, SPMU, and CERT Resignation
Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:155685379
Reason for Resignation: Burnt out, yeahs that's the reason. It might not be the best of reasons, but when I burn myself out, I really do it and it just is awful. I should have taken the persons advice and actually take a break when I felt like I was burning myself out. I hate to leave, but this is how its going.

Honorary Mentions (If I forget you, realize ... I got decent memory, not perfect)
- @Cammy The current Colonel of State and the man who gave me a chance in a lot of my positions. Obviously he also cooperated with the Heads and stuff like that to determine if I am able to be in that position, but I got to thank you man for all you have done, and I do apologize for getting burnt out and letting that effect my activity.
- @Carrots Cool guy. I never really knew you that much except the times we interacted. But your chill. Thank you for your work. I was sad to see you go, you've done good things for State.
- @Yobo The prior Colonel of State and the man who did a lot for State as well. I gotta thank you for all you have done too. It was really sad to hear your leaving, but ... from what I remember it was family and work, so IRL takes priority.
- @Recs The actual Field Training Officer in State, a great guy. One of the best wardens in my opinion, sorry Travis, this man did wonders though. He was invested in State and did all he could to help better State and DOC in general. I was extremely sad to see you leave man, hope the Canadian Army goes good.
- @Tactical Good job on getting Chief man, you worked with State and now you are helping out more than just State be better. You are great man, you got Chief and one day I think you'll be even higher.
- @balloonhail4979 The Head Patrolman of SPMU for the longest time, you were a great person to work along with and I am glad that you were the Leader of SPMU, now we just let people work for it.
- @Ajax K., @Billy S, @OFC Mar, and @Dry You all are now the SPMU Command, do well, for my sake. It was an honor working with you all.
- @beansbutbeans Beans

on a serious note, you are a great Command member actually. It took you a while, but you will do great I believe, but you've been in State longer than I have or will be, so yeah.
- Tyler Ross: Some may not remember you, but I did, we had great times and it was great working along side you. It was sad to see you leave as well.
- @Keven Turcotte and actual LEO in the State Department. You are a cool dude as well, and do great stuff with CERT.
- Trooper Mr Smurk: Never allow me to drive
- All of State Police: Integrity, Service, Pride Do great stuff, continue RPing.

That is all I can remember to do. So, everyone. I wish you all luck and hope the best for everyone single one of you. I've enjoyed a majority of my time in State, and sorry Recs, I kind of hated my DOC experience. Not because of it being a prison, but because of the Chaos. That's another reason I left, sometimes the Chaos is a bit too much.

- DOC I stated up

- CERT was a great experience, when we had gas, it was really fun. I have a clip of a funny moment, but unfortunately it is lost in me signing into my YouTube. Another one was with Tyler Ross when the kidnappers basically just allowed us to get released.

- State was a great experience, the most fun I had was in pursuit trainings and shooting range trainings. I might have had other fun moments, but I remembers those the most, some RP scenes as well are good too.

- SPMU is the final one as FTO is combined with State NGL. I feel like my best moment is the time I went on the final bike patrol with Yobo. That was back when the bike was a little less buggy and then I learned that if you do something, it can mess it up.

These were the things I could remember about my time in State and I was glad I was here. This is goodbye for now, I possibly will return at one point. Don't know.

Edited by Lewis HeadHuntin
I needed to fix the part for Beans
  • Gaminglight Love 2

ISB:IA- Agent Greg

Death Trooper - SN03

Senior Gamemaster

• Head of Staff

damn 😞

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

Rest in Piece Homie. You will be missed.

Current Positions:

Trooper Colonel of Illinois State Police / Sergeant Major of Rockford Police

Emergency Medical Technician of Rockford EMS / Recruit in Delta Force

Noted
Please maintain activity until 48 hours completion 
If you're eligible for reserves and would like to be placed in them please contact me via discord

SM Balloon 1A98/FBI Deputy Director Balloon RA5/State Major Balloon 1H02/CERT TL Balloon 1TL01/SPMU Head Patrolman Balloon 1HP01

Keep your head up and your eyes straight and everything will be fine

T MOD Oct 9-15/21  MODERATOR Oct 15 - Nov 5/21 SENIOR MOD Nov 21 - Dec 12/21 Admin Dec 12 - Jan 14/22 Senior Admin Jan 14 - Current

• 3 weeks later...

Listen Lewis you’ll be miss by a lot of people as a whole, hope you come back someday!

(Sorry took me time to reply 🥲)

Gone but not forgotten!

Trooper Colonel Kevin 1K68
Former C.E.R.T Commander Kev 1K68

-----------------------------------
S.R.T GYSGT Kev 1R78

sorry to see you go 😞

Currently -- | COL of PD | EMT of EMS | LVL 7 of UMC | Staff | Owner of CC Mar and Sike | Lieutenant STATE | Forums Diplomat | 

Was -- | DAD of FBI | MSGT of HRT | SA of Secret Service | IRA | Support staff | Event Team | CC Member of HRT | CSM Of SCU 1R45 | Retired Chief Constable of SCO19 | DOC CPT |                                 

Things always come and go but its your choice to choose  what you want to continue to see.   -  Mar