Player Report- FusionThunder

Orange 🍊

Your in game name: Orange

Your Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:121830468

The player's in game name: FusionThunder

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:1:246681057

Date and Time This Incident Occurred: 5/20/22

What did the player do: Exploit a known bugged function of the bolt caster that lets you spam block bullets without cooldown

Evidence (required): 
Evidence of how the exploit works

One instance

^^After bug report was up (should be)

Stating this is known a known bug and that exploiting this bug is needing to be fixed- https://gyazo.com/5c7a553114ff600b37e7ab4592112c4b

Statement saying that someone with the sword knows better than to exploit it until the sword is fixed- https://gyazo.com/a69d8fa7a9212898a661a029c6e5fb60

What do you believe should happen to the player: Verbal and restriction placed on the sword until SMT correct this.

Any extra information: Bug report was locked for "arguing" as we tried to bring light to this exploit by simply discussing how it might work and why it is an issue, forum diplomat seems here would be the better place.

Edited by Orange 🍊
  • Like 1
  • Heart-Eyes 1

Just gonna give a few key things here that were ignored

Firstly, this first clip the exploit wasnt even used all i was doing was clicking as fast as i could. The exploit comes when you would hold down as the cooldown gets rapidly reset.

Secondly, The second clip cant be considered concrete evidence due to the fact there was hardly any bullets fired and right clicking normally i blocked it from time between bullets being so great

Thirdly, I am actively trying to get this sword nerfed/reworked. I see no reason to witchhunt me over this especially when i didnt exploit.

Fourth,  The way the exploit works according to your clips seem to either be hyperbolic or not even shown

Finally, this post should be in the staff reports section i believe so someone please move it if im right

• Like 3
  • Dislike 1

spacer.png

-Support 

Like what? yall only care when yall dont have the advantage this is no problem for CI as long as they are in groups they can kill D5 CMDR w EZ(Ive seen a group of CI take on 2 D5 CMDRs but just may be a skill issue if u cant its strategy it isn't supposed to be easy to kill HCMD) , kevlar himself already said thats its being worked on i see no problem as of now i would say add restriction for now such as D5 CMDR cant enter d block or just cant use the sword in d block, This.....

Edited by Pure
  • Thanks 1

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

Just now, Pure said:

-Support 

Like what? yall only care when yall dont have the advantage this is no problem for CI as long as they are in groups they can kill D5 CMDR w EZ, kevlar himself already said thats its being worked on i see no problem as of now i would say add restricaton such as D5 CMDR cant enter d block or just cant use the sword in d block, This.....

literally bruh 💀

Current: CI Military Private, Junior Maintenance

Former: Nu-7 DHFTO 2LT, Delta-5 WO, Research Supervisor, RRH Analyst Alpha 19SCP-RP Event Team Member, SCP-RP Senior Moderator

Jetstream Sam Enthusiast | Gloveless Individual

VANNYMOMENT.png.4481adfe349d65456e27aeea992a4419.png

2 minutes ago, Pure said:

kevlar himself already said thats its being worked on

8 minutes ago, FusionThunder said:

Thirdly, I am actively trying to get this sword nerfed/reworked.

"This bug is actively getting work on" = Abuse the bug before it is fixed

• Like 3
  • Laughing 1
  • Dislike 1

Forum Diplomat Message

This post will remain open as community feedback is vital on player reports, however this is simply a gentle reminder to keep things civil in here seeing as the bug report got heated.

Former: Deputy Head of Research | MTF Nu-7 Captain x2 | SCPRP Super Admin | MTF O-1 Major

2 minutes ago, Domo775 said:

no shit, they have better weapons which most dclass (like the one reporting him) dont

D class arent supposed to be OP or even do much damage which is y the Teq-9 and UZI (Which i dont know y tbh) maybe if it was y'know a armory gun like negev or an AR i would understand

• Thanks 1

Retired Nu-7 Vice Commander Pure

Ehh too much work to be on either side now that I think about it, I'm just here to watch this shit, I'm going from -support to neutral 

Ok on a serious note this weapon has received the most nerfs out of any weapon on the server if its this much of an issue and needs this much fixing why not just make a post to remove the weapon as a whole? Because this isn't the bolt casters first rodeo and if its really causing this much of a conflict then keep this post for the player report and make a separate post to remove it. 

Edited by Harrisonwilson1207
  • Laughing 1

-=Delta-5 Low command=-

1 hour ago, Pure said:

-Support 

Like what? yall only care when yall dont have the advantage this is no problem for CI as long as they are in groups they can kill D5 CMDR w EZ(Ive seen a group of CI take on 2 D5 CMDRs but just may be a skill issue if u cant its strategy it isn't supposed to be easy to kill HCMD) , kevlar himself already said thats its being worked on i see no problem as of now i would say add restriction for now such as D5 CMDR cant enter d block or just cant use the sword in d block, This.....

you also put it in the wrong report center as well

• Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Recron said:

-Support

Yall got a skill issue. He would would not be a senior admin or vcmdr if he abused bugs. 

Because somebody is HCMD and staff doesn't mean they wouldn't exploit a bug

Edited by Orange 🍊
Wrong link lmao
  • Like 2

+support

I mean from the second clip so far it does seem like an abuse of a known glitch. It COULD just be due to the swords glitchy nature from switching from parry to attack but eh. The second clip I do think is some form of abuse just from looking at it.

There are gods in Alabama: Jack Daniel's, high school quarterbacks, trucks, big tits, and also Jesus.

3 hours ago, FusionThunder said:

Just gonna give a few key things here that were ignored

Firstly, this first clip the exploit wasnt even used all i was doing was clicking as fast as i could. The exploit comes when you would hold down as the cooldown gets rapidly reset.

Secondly, The second clip cant be considered concrete evidence due to the fact there was hardly any bullets fired and right clicking normally i blocked it from time between bullets being so great

Thirdly, I am actively trying to get this sword nerfed/reworked. I see no reason to witchhunt me over this especially when i didnt exploit.

Fourth,  The way the exploit works according to your clips seem to either be hyperbolic or not even shown

Finally, this post should be in the staff reports section i believe so someone please move it if im right

This is correct. the evidence isnt concrete enough

First clip you kinda had the aim of your average GTA5 player there orange and without logs there's no way to know that he was using the exploit, clicking as fast as he could seems to be the other (better) explanation.

The second clip you were using a bolt action sniper. the swords block cooldown would have been over by the time you cycled the bolt, aimed in, and fired again. and if you count the swinging as him abusing the bug keep in mind he WAS trying to stab your vital arteries. Remember, this server has some of the worst hit registration I've ever seen and I've shot someone dead center with a sniper and it didn't register, keep that in mind also.

Ima go -support on this one boys. this seems to be a misunderstanding  

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

I think the real issue here is how such an easily abusable weapon made it onto D5 classes. This weapon (AFAIK) has no parry cooldown and can block literally any kind of damage. It's absurd

When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade. Make life take the lemons back! Get mad! I don't want your damn lemons what the hell am I supposed to do with these?! Demand to see life's manager. Make life rue the day it thought it could give Cave Johnson lemons. Do you know who I am?! I'm the man who's gonna burn your house down... with the lemons. I'm going to get my engineers to invent me a combustible lemon, that burns your house down!

Shit can literally parry the proton cannon 🥶

12 minutes ago, Knuckles said:

I think the real issue here is how such an easily abusable weapon made it onto D5 classes. This weapon (AFAIK) has no parry cooldown and can block literally any kind of damage. It's absurd

-=Delta-5 Low command=-

-support This sword has been in gaminglight for 5 fucking months now and there have been almost no changes for the sword besides damage which means that the parry has been on this sword as long as the class has had it and if you wanna report fusion for using it you would have to report the other 4 vcmdr/cmdr that have used it as well since fusion may be the most active vcmdr d5 has besides kevlar doesnt mean you can target him for a mechanic every d5 cmdr/vcmdr has used since the class has come out

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

5 hours ago, Orange 🍊 said:

"This bug is actively getting work on" = Abuse the bug before it is fixed

+support

• Laughing 1

Retired Nu7 CMDR & CI LTCOL/MAJ

Senior Admin/Forums dip/Support Supervisor | former the following: HTF/E4 Head | Only Anubis award winner | Former Nu7 HFTO and CI OFTO | Sec MSGT+Pertinax

Owns: Omi-9 'Last Remnants' | Farmer Tucker | Farmer Darius XIIReznov Klushie | Foxx       On:  Alpha-8 |  S.T.A.R.SIota-13 'Luxxy's Soldiers' 

spacer.png

-support bro y’all are complaining about a swords feature. That’s like me reporting everyone that uses a keycard cracker to breach SCP’s because it’s “not designed to breach them” it’s a sword that was designed to reflect bullets 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

- support

I'll be honest,  I'm not sure if this is enough to prove he DELIBERATELY abused the glitch mentioned. I'm always on the side of "rather have a guilty person go free than an innocent person get locked up", and here I just don't see enough to say beyond a reasonable doubt he abused the glitch.

However I do think this report brings up a couple of key points that need to be discussed about the sword itself. I do 100% agree with Pure's sentiment that "High Command shouldn't be easy to kill", but I think this sentiment can be accomplished without making high command miniature SCPs. This is seen with how the Nu-7 and E-11 commanders are setup in stats/weaponry alongside Site Administration + O5. Gonna take a quote from Panda's response where he said "The second clip you were using a bolt action sniper. the swords block cooldown would have been over by the time you cycled the bolt, aimed in, and fired again.", I think the fact the block cooldown ends so quickly is the issue. I think the sword block drain should be similar to how it works with wiltOS lightsabers to where it can block a set amount of damage and if the sword doesn't block damage for a good period of time (typically around 5 seconds), it can regen the amount of dmg it can block slowly but surely instead of instantly like it seems to be occuring in the clips. Regardless, I would +support a temporary restriction on the sword while SMT looks into it and in exchange temporarily buff the HP and Armor of the D5 Commander until a decision is made by SMT in regards to the sword.

TLDR: Don't see proof Fusion is abusing a glitch but the parry cooldown feature should 100% be investigated by SMT for balance purposes. If I got any facts wrong about the sword in this then feel free to correct me.

• Thanks 1

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

9 hours ago, Pure said:

-Support 

6 hours ago, PandaInShitpostLand said:

This is correct. the evidence isnt concrete enough

First clip you kinda had the aim of your average GTA5 player there orange and without logs there's no way to know that he was using the exploit, clicking as fast as he could seems to be the other (better) explanation.

The second clip you were using a bolt action sniper. the swords block cooldown would have been over by the time you cycled the bolt, aimed in, and fired again. and if you count the swinging as him abusing the bug keep in mind he WAS trying to stab your vital arteries. Remember, this server has some of the worst hit registration I've ever seen and I've shot someone dead center with a sniper and it didn't register, keep that in mind also.

Ima go -support on this one boys. this seems to be a misunderstanding  

8 hours ago, Recron said:

-Support

Yall got a skill issue. He would would not be a senior admin or vcmdr if he abused bugs. 

CURRENT RANKS SCPRP: None
Retired E-11 COL and EX GENSEC MAJ

CHAD WITH GOLDENPAN612494147_jaydenaskingforHBOXD.png.8244c394c19aa3dc39251ae1e63c7ae2.png

3 hours ago, Cecil Stedmen said:

- support

I'll be honest,  I'm not sure if this is enough to prove he DELIBERATELY abused the glitch mentioned. I'm always on the side of "rather have a guilty person go free than an innocent person get locked up", and here I just don't see enough to say beyond a reasonable doubt he abused the glitch.

However I do think this report brings up a couple of key points that need to be discussed about the sword itself. I do 100% agree with Pure's sentiment that "High Command shouldn't be easy to kill", but I think this sentiment can be accomplished without making high command miniature SCPs. This is seen with how the Nu-7 and E-11 commanders are setup in stats/weaponry alongside Site Administration + O5. Gonna take a quote from Panda's response where he said "The second clip you were using a bolt action sniper. the swords block cooldown would have been over by the time you cycled the bolt, aimed in, and fired again.", I think the fact the block cooldown ends so quickly is the issue. I think the sword block drain should be similar to how it works with wiltOS lightsabers to where it can block a set amount of damage and if the sword doesn't block damage for a good period of time (typically around 5 seconds), it can regen the amount of dmg it can block slowly but surely instead of instantly like it seems to be occuring in the clips. Regardless, I would +support a temporary restriction on the sword while SMT looks into it and in exchange temporarily buff the HP and Armor of the D5 Commander until a decision is made by SMT in regards to the sword.

TLDR: Don't see proof Fusion is abusing a glitch but the parry cooldown feature should 100% be investigated by SMT for balance purposes. If I got any facts wrong about the sword in this then feel free to correct me.

Agree with this opinion here. Thank you for not taking jabs at anyone, any branches, or unrelated persons to make a point.

-Support