FellowWanderer - Admin Report- Denied

Ollie__

Questions

Your In-game: Aspen

Your SteamID: STEAM_0:0:430629922

The admin's name in-game: FellowWanderer

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Fellow Wanderer

What did the admin do: He breaks the rules pretty much all the time in game and when a sit gets called on him he brushes it off, he admitted to "bribing" people to get out of sits when I reported him once before. This time he broke nlr and attempted to RDM someone and when called into a sit tried brushing it off saying something like "just warn me I don't get paid enough for this." He has done things like this multiple times and I believe he thinks he can just get away with stuff. You can ask people (I know "witnesses" don't count I'm just letting you know) as you can see in the ts channel. I don't really know what else to say but yea he does this every time he's pulled into a sit.

Evidence of the abusive action(s) (REQUIRED): https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/lJehioUjtfs4D/MUfWWkLP7rSw?invite=cr-MSxqaHYsNTQyNzU5NDUs
                                                                               https://medal.tv/games/garrys-mod/clips/lJdUTActP7ryW/TLGsH2HCjK5H?invite=cr-MSxzcEUsNTQyNzU5NDUs

What do you believe should happen to the admin: Whatever you think is best, maybe a demotion or to get kicked off staff I'm not very good with thinking of punishments like this. 

Any extra information: I don't know if you can do anything with information that didn't necessarily happen in game but he's threatened to kill himself and guilt tripped that because we didn't wanna be friends with him. Like I said idk if you can do anything, but just in case I wanted to mention that. 

Uhh Him wanting to get the sit over and accepting the warn just seems like it's happened a lot before and he generally just gets annoyed by it? I don't really see anything wrong here besides the fact that he admitted to breaking NLR while he knew he shouldn't (which he has been warned for already). The clip generally shows nothing wrong staff wise, just him hating the situation really? Most of this is extremely confusing to me so im just asking if you can clear it up more?

till then

-support

51 minutes ago, ZeeJay said:

Idk i guess just constantly breaking the rules I didn't think an admin should do that plus the things he's said before like I explained but I'm just gonna void this nvm 

I get where you're coming from but the provided evidence only shows 1 real scenario, maybe if there were more clips of him breaking a lot of rules (not saying he does, could just be a bad day or an accident) then i would of maybe +supported

-Support

It looks like you're trying to report him for admitting he broke NLR in a sit that was handled. Firstly, him breaking NLR would not constitute a staff report. Secondly, as I just stated, this was handled in-game with a formal warning. Sure he's being a bit "snippy" with how he's stating he doesn't care about the warn, but frankly that wasn't an ideal sit and given the situation I can understand his frustration.

Also, if someone admits to breaking a rule, you don't need further evidence.

• Like 1

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT

Denied

The report being displayed isn't much of Staff Report content, but would be suited better as a Player Report.
In this circumstance, however, the individual in question had already been punished in-game for their NLR infraction, meaning a player report is entirely unnecessary.

Due to how FellowWanderer had handled the situation as well as the rule breaking they had engaged in, I will be speaking with them to ensure this doesn't happen again.

• Like 1