Update the motd - Denied

AcidTest

What you want to see? -  

Update the motd to include money printers are banned for gov. 

Why should we add it? -

I am frankly tired of getting completely false warns based off some admin telling moderators rules in ts that are not even in the motd. It's not fun and it feels unfair. If this rule was added it would clear up any debate on this issue. I do not believe that the current rule "Weed, printers, and money silos are illegal by default. Weed can be made legal by the President." is clear enough. It is not clear enough due to the fact that illegal and banned have such a different interpretation. 

What are the advantages of having this? -

Clear and total transparency on the rules for members of our community. 

Who is it mainly for? - All PRP Players

Edited by AcidTest
formatting

It's a disgraceful situation. A total witch hunt. I've been saying it for a long time. This is the most biased group of people. Theses people have the biggest conflicts of interests I have ever seen. It's a disgrace. 

22 hours ago, Respecter of Women Big Ben said:

You really need additional clarification that the government can't break laws?

-support, rule is clear enough as  it is

I honestly do, I did not think that the Government wasn't breaking any laws in this case. Just like how we see SWAT, Delta etc.. carry illegal firearms under the current laws this same scheme applies to printing money for  the intended use to fund the governments coffers. 

If you look at the current Federal reserve's balance sheet, it has $5,767,508 worth of us Treasury bills. Any new player could clearly get confused on this one and setup a printing operation where they issue Treasury bills that are bought under a Quantitative easing program. With the funds solely going towards the gov balance sheet. 

21 hours ago, ~𝓢𝓞𝓤𝓛~ said:

-support 

bc it’s common sense gov can’t counterfeit money

I would totally agree if the server had the name "Counterfeit money printer" when you press f4. But it has "money printer" and the only difference between fake and real fiat currency is who issued it. 

Edited by AcidTest

It's a disgraceful situation. A total witch hunt. I've been saying it for a long time. This is the most biased group of people. Theses people have the biggest conflicts of interests I have ever seen. It's a disgrace. 

49 minutes ago, AcidTest said:

I honestly do, I did not think that the Government wasn't breaking any laws in this case. Just like how we see SWAT, Delta etc.. carry illegal firearms under the current laws this same scheme applies to printing money for  the intended use to fund the governments coffers. 

If you look at the current Federal reserve's balance sheet, it has $5,767,508 worth of us Treasury bills. Any new player could clearly get confused on this one and setup a printing operation where they issue Treasury bills that are bought under a Quantitative easing program. With the funds solely going towards the gov balance sheet. 

I don't know where to start, or what I just read.
This has to be some cross dimensional multiverse level trolling. I don't know what's crazier, you claiming "quantitative easing" to print money on gov, or trying to report SMT of all people, because they committed the crime of processing your appeal (and you couldn't even do that report right.)

-Support

• Laughing 1

LTThayzeproper.png.4c289949530f0c6553353cabf72af743.png

Aviation fanatic and all things loud

Also some random discord mod  in a far away world

• Head Admin
5 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

Don't know if you know but Police and Goverment units cannot break laws! I know it's crazy but it's common sense and also in your SOP which is the PD SOP! 

• Like 1

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I

-Support

Gov aren't allowed to do money printers, bitmining, or weed while on the job. Pretty clear in the MOTD and SOP's.

If you see gov doing it just report it to their command.

Current

Assistant Chief || DF LCPL || Police RP Admin

Retired

State Police Colonel || EMS Chief || DOC Warden || SRT Captain || Head Dispatcher || SWAT Master Sergeant

1 hour ago, Nicc said:

-Support

Gov aren't allowed to do money printers, bitmining, or weed while on the job. Pretty clear in the MOTD and SOP's.

If you see gov doing it just report it to their command.

same as above ^^^

-support

💀

Edited by Bartholomew

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7