Shock PFC Sharp's Trial moderator application- Accepted

Sharp

What is your in-game name?:

My in game name is Shock PFC Sharp SK101

What is your steam name?:

Amil

What is your steam ID?: 

STEAM_0:0:120961050

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

Yes, i have been staff on a few servers (Small ones so not much experience to gain from that). i have also helped a lot of servers with development, but sadly those servers died out as most of the owners were just handing out ranks.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

roughly i started playing in 2020/2021 

What date did you make your forums account?

August 4, 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

User

How many warns do you have on the server?

0 warnings (ill be providing a screenshot as proof at the end)

Have you donated?

I have not yet donated, but i am thinking about it

What rank are you applying for?

Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines You will be tested on it:

Yes i have, and i will read it once a day until i either get accepted or denied.

Timezone:

GMT

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)

I believe i deserve gaining the rank of Trial moderator as i have always wished the best for this community since i started, i am also a hardworking member and wish to help out in any way i see possible, and that way is to become a staff member, and protect this amazing community i am lucky to be apart of. i also believe i could bring a lot to the staff team, like a hardworking member, who is willing to learn at any given time, i am willing to give it my all and id also work hard and respectfully with other staff. i have also seen the community grow to what it is today, i know a lot about the server and the server has always helped me when i needed help, so i wish to return the favor and help the community. Id also always actively talk with a Moderator to know if i am in the wrong with my decisions as a staff member so i can be better than i have been before. i would take this job seriously and never mess around or abuse my powers, as i believe that would make the community angry and that is not what i wish. 

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

If that is the case i feel as if its NITRP as well and according to the staff handbook the Mass RDMing requires a Formal Warning + 5 day Ban, id be able to issue the Formal warning as a Trial moderator but would have to call a Moderator to the sit to confirm my decision (As i wish to not make a false claim) and if they agree that would be my decision, the formal warning would look like this NITRP/mass RDM/Disrespect. in the future id always consult with a moderator to know if i am in the wrong with my decisions or not so i can be a better staff member.

Screenshot_1.png

Edited by Sharp
Got a promotion, so changing the PVT to PFC :) Thanks for all support btw!

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

+ Support

- Decent App

- Active Member in the Communtity

- Nice person

Overall your app was pretty good and you seem enthusiastic about joining the staff team, and willing to put forth the effort and work. Good Luck!!

Edited by Sauce Chef
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

1 hour ago, Sauce Chef said:

+ Support

- Decent App

- Nice person

Overall your app was pretty good and you seem enthusiastic about joining the staff team, and willing to put forth the effort and work. Good Luck!!

• Gaminglight Love 1

ImperialRP
Ex. Grand Inquisitor   / Ex. Lead Administrator / Ex. High Command / Ex. Support Advisor /  Ex. Senior Diplomat

1 hour ago, Sauce Chef said:

+ Support

- Decent App

- Nice person

• Gaminglight Love 1

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

3 hours ago, Sauce Chef said:

+ Support

- Decent App

- Nice person

• Gaminglight Love 1

On 5/21/2022 at 10:23 PM, Sauce Chef said:

+ Support

- Decent App

- Nice person

• Gaminglight Love 1

On 5/21/2022 at 9:23 PM, Sauce Chef said:

+ Support

- Decent App

- Nice person

• Gaminglight Love 1

Moderator Royal Guard Shadow Guard Officer
- Zion/Azulon

On 5/21/2022 at 3:23 PM, Sauce Chef said:

+ Support

- Decent App

- Nice person

Good luck!

• Gaminglight Love 1

• Sharp changed the title to Shock PFC Sharp's Trial moderator application
On 5/21/2022 at 3:23 PM, Sauce Chef said:

+ Support

- Decent App

- Nice person

• Gaminglight Love 1

Past Medical LTCOL 2x / Past Havoc Vice Commander Past Shock Vice Commander / Pass GM,Admin

Lord Scrubby!

spacer.png

On 5/22/2022 at 5:23 AM, Sauce Chef said:

+ Support

- Decent App

- Nice person

• Gaminglight Love 1

On 5/21/2022 at 2:23 PM, Sauce Chef said:

+ Support

- Decent App

- Nice person

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 5/21/2022 at 8:23 PM, Sauce Chef said:

+ Support

- Decent App

- Nice person

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.