Theta's Super Admin Application
Written 5.21.22 by [GL] Theta

What is your in-game name?:

501st Commander Theta, or just Theta

What is your steam name?:

[GL] Theta

What is your steam ID?:

STEAM_0:1:167508049

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain)

I have been staffing on GamingLight for QUITE some time now, I am approaching my one year mark if I remember correctly. I've also staffed on other game's servers as an array of different ranks.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)

I've been playing GamingLight since late November, 2020. I did leave until February of 2021 however in late December.

What date did you make your forums account?

March 30, 2021

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

Game Master Senior Admin | Lord Donator

How many warns do you have on the server?

None, and I have never received any.

Have you donated?

As stated above, I have the Lord Donator rank and I am also the owner and creator of the 501st Sharpshooter Squad Custom Class.

What rank are you applying for?

I am applying for the rank of Super Admin.

Have you read the staff guidelines?

Yes, I have read them many times and I consider myself well versed.

Timezone:

US Eastern Standard Time

Permission (Admin+ need this):

Manager Permission: Hotshot   Super Admin Permission: Name, Bear, Bon, Spice

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?

There are a slew of reasons I think I deserve this rank.
Firstly, I have been Staff a very long time and have dedicated hours and hours to GL Imperial Roleplay. I believe through my tenure on the server I have more than established myself as a friendly, approachable guy who can be came to in times of need and is more than willing to help wherever he can. I've also been a GM on multiple occasions, currently holding the rank of GM IV.

In RP I have achieved Low Command twice in the same battalion getting Vice Commander once and Commander currently. In my time as Command I believe I have gotten myself the reputation of someone who is strict but fair and but not too self obsessed to have some fun. I have played a part in foster the 501st into the strongest state it's ever been in-- we have the most members of any Army Battalion currently and just set an all time player record last month.

I'd like to think of myself as a very involved member of this community as well. I check the forums almost daily and never shy away from lending input in active applications or suggestions when I feel I should. I check the various GL Discords daily, and while I do not say much in some channels, I am always lurking and reading the conversations at hand.

In short, I believe that by becoming a Super Admin I can continue the work I'm putting in as a Senior Admin comfortably while also achieving the ability to do more and become something higher. I believe that the rank of Super Admin would grant me even more opportunities to help GL Imperial RP grow and improve.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would first attempt to de-escalate the situation by talking to the person, trying to get them to calm down and conduct themselves in a respectful manner. If that doesn't happen I'd gag them, then try to get an explanation out of them of why they Mass RDM'd. I'd try to get their version of what happened out of them before moving forward with explaining the rule they broke (RDM in this case). I'd then warn them for the Mass RDM and inform them they'll be banned and tell them the length of the ban depending on how many people they killed or attempted to kill. 

Thank you for considering my application!

Edited by Theta
I wasn't satisfied with my application at first.

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

3 hours ago, Sharp said:

+support

+super friendly

+seen a lot of this person

+active

+hard working

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

5 hours ago, Sharp said:

+support

+super friendly

+active

+hard working

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

6 hours ago, Sharp said:

+support

+super friendly

+active

+hard working

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

+ Support

- Active Member of the Community and Staff team

- Super chill guy

- Great leader when i became a Mod he taught me a lot

- And Finally an all around Hard Worker

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

8 hours ago, Sharp said:

+support

+super friendly

+active

+hard working

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

+Support
- A member of the Senior Teams that takes his responsibility fairly seriously, friendly to speak with and speaks in a very nice tone to other members.
- He has the ability to become a member of the JMT+ team as he shows plenty of time with regards to looking out for lower members.
- In my humble opinion i think Theta would make a great member of the JMT+ team.

Good luck lad wish you the best.

28 minutes ago, MR PC said:

+Support
- A member of the Senior Teams that takes his responsibility fairly seriously, friendly to speak with and speaks in a very nice tone to other members.
- He has the ability to become a member of the JMT+ team as he shows plenty of time with regards to looking out for lower members.
- In my humble opinion i think Theta would make a great member of the JMT+ team.

Goodluck theta!

On 5/22/2022 at 5:27 AM, Sauce Chef said:

+ Support

- Super chill guy

On 5/21/2022 at 6:14 AM, Sharp said:

+support

+super friendly

+active

+hard working

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 5/21/2022 at 8:27 PM, Sauce Chef said:

+ Support

- Super chill guy

Current: R RG Senior Guard R DT MAJ TO3, Seeker SH46

Former: Nova COL, MML RG Elder Guard Kir Kanos , SHGDT COL TO3, Seeker SC01

On 5/22/2022 at 3:02 PM, MR PC said:

+Support

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member