Should I get the role?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I get the role?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?: General Sainty

What is your steam name?: [GL] Sainty.

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:417674367

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) 
Yes, before this staff run to where I am now, I used to be a Senior Moderator before I initially resigned from GL. I have now worked my way back up to Senior Admin, with over 336 Sits total. I have had to deal with a large variety of sits ranging from Store Blacklists, Alt accounts, Mass RDMs, Racism, Homophobia etc. I have had to deal with sits whilst being cursed at etc, so I have a lot of experience dealing with all sorts of people and situations whilst remaining unbiased and calm. 

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly)
Roughly June - July 2021. However, my forums account was made on August 18th, 2021.

What date did you make your forums account?
August 18th, 2021.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?
Darth.

How many warns do you have on the server?
2 warns, both from my Lord and Saviour Emperor Palpatine (Bon)

Have you donated?
Yes, 1314 USD. (Don't tell my girlfriend)

What rank are you applying for?
Superadmin

Have you read the staff guidelines at 
Yeah, way too many times. I use the guidelines pretty often during sits and when training new staff
Timezone:
GMT

Permission (Admin+ need this):
Bon, Bear, Name, Spice / Hotshot (Manager)

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length)
I deserve the rank for many reasons. I have thoroughly enjoyed my time playing the community for almost the past year, and gaining this position will allow me to take one step closer to ensuring the server runs as smoothly as possible and allow me to mentor more staff members with the experience I have gained thus far. I am more interested into the management side of the server too, which I have already began to help with already. The following reasons are why I feel I deserve this position:

Trustworthy:
I feel that I am a very trustworthy individual, this has been seen from my time progressing though the RP ranks up to being a General of the Imperial Army. During my time as a member of AHCOM, I have been able to work closer to management, implementing many changes with the servers best interest at heart. This role has also allowed me to build my relationship further with members of SMT and Management which I had not had prior. I feel that I am seen as a trustworthy individual from these actions. And will be able to work the best with SMT / Management out of all candidates.

Helpful:  
I feel I have been a very helpful member of the staff team, always ensuring I go the extra mile to help out. Some instances of these actions would be: 

A) Helping out apple with the new GM guidelines with ISB roleplay, the rules surrounding it and general formatting. With my experience from High Command, I had a better output as most other people would with these.

B) Helping out the GM team's interviews multiple times when they have not had enough people to do them. I have done this multiple times (when I am not a GM) as I feel that the strong core to making the server most popular is in fact the GM team.

C) Hosting the Combat simulation as a Temporary GM when there were no available GM's to do so. This event was one of the key things that helped the server maintain max player count for multiple hours and generated huge hype for the server. 

Easy to work with:
I feel I am very easy to work with as I am an openminded individual who does not show biased to anyone regardless of rank. 

Experienced:
I am also probably one of the candidates who has played on the server the longest. I have seen things which work and do not work on this server, so I will have useful and reliable input when working with management to implement new things on the server and when mentoring staff on the server.

To Conclude, these are some of the benefits I will bring to the JMT team, with finishing University in a month too, I will have LOTS more time to be very active and the best possible member to the JMT team as possible!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?
So, I have had to deal with this plenty of times, so here is how I do it every time. I bring them both, when he begins cussing I gag him, as the person who reported him for any sort of evidence (e.g. A clip). After this, I watch the clip (if they have one) then I check logs to see how many people they shot / killed. After I do this, I will have a rough estimate in my head as to their punishment. I will then explain to the individual who I have gagged to make sure they stop cursing and that I am going to ungag them to hear their side of the story. After they have explained their side, and it is either not a reasonable explanation or (they are just outright being rude) I will give them the punishment, starting off with a Warn & 5 day ban, however, this could change with the severity of the action.

Edited by SAINTY.
  • Heart-Eyes 1

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

+Support!
- Has a lot of experience in staffing.
- Has a lot of experience how the server runs on a daily basis.
- Sainty is very Dedicated and has much experience.
- Sainty is very trusted from being a three time vice commander to going to general.
- Sainty has done so much for the community that i already lost count.

If someone should deserve the rank of superadmin it should be sainty.

Good luck!

Former Stormtrooper Captain
Former Nova Commander Comet 
Former Admin | Former GM Tick X

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Coconut Boy said:

+Support!
- Sainty is very trusted from being a three time vice commander to going to general.

Good luck!

2 hours ago, Coconut Boy said:

+Support!

Good luck!

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

3 hours ago, Coconut Boy said:

+Support!

Good luck!

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

4 hours ago, Coconut Boy said:

+Support!

Good luck!

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

5 hours ago, Coconut Boy said:

+Support!

Good luck!

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

22 hours ago, Coconut Boy said:

+Support!

Good luck!

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

+ support
Sainty has shown everyone that he's always trying to improve the server and experiences for everyone.
He has been around for a long time and is respected by many many people in the community.
He has shown that he is able to lead and teach people and iam sure that he would be an amazing pick for JMT!

Good luck sainty!

On 5/21/2022 at 10:32 AM, Coconut Boy said:

+Support!

Good luck!

I could honestly not agree with this quote more this guy is amazing and trys very hard for this server and i believe he deserves this position

Past Medical LTCOL 2x / Past Havoc Vice Commander Past Shock Vice Commander / Pass GM,Admin

Lord Scrubby!

spacer.png

On 5/22/2022 at 12:32 AM, Coconut Boy said:

+Support!

Good luck!

+support

-great dude

-always willing to help

-has tons of experience within the server

goodluck

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

On 5/21/2022 at 3:32 PM, Coconut Boy said:

+Support!

Good luck!

Current: R RG Senior Guard R DT MAJ TO3, Seeker SH46

Former: Nova COL, MML RG Elder Guard Kir Kanos , SHGDT COL TO3, Seeker SC01

On 5/21/2022 at 9:32 AM, Coconut Boy said:

+Support!

Good luck!

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member