Racc's Super Admin Application- Accepted

99 dead raccoons

Racc's Super Admin Application  

10 members have voted

1. 1. Does Racc deserve to be a Super Admin?

• Yes (+support, please state why)
    • No (-support, please state why)

1. What is your in-game name?:

Racc / DT Commander BE3

2. What is your steam name?:

{GL} 99 dead raccoons

3. What is your steam ID?: 

STEAM_0:0:83173032

4. Do you have any other experience with staffing?:

I have close to 6 months of staffing experience within the Gaminglight community, as well as about

a year of staffing added together scattered across other communities, games,

servers, and other similar organizations.

5. What date did you start playing on the community?

I started playing on the community around Mid-November of 2021

6. What date did you make your forums account?

December 6, 2021

7. Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?

GM Senior Admin / Darth

8. How many warns do you have on the server?

I currently have no warns on the server or any other Gaminglight affiliated servers.

9. Have you donated?

Yes, I have donated, Darth rank and some other items here and there.

10.  What rank are you applying for?

Super Admin

11.  Have you read the staff guidelines?:

Yes, I have read the staff guidelines and am very familiar with them.

12.  Timezone:

EST

13.  Permission (Admin+ need this):

Manger: Hotshot

Super Admin(s)+: Bear, Bon, Name, Spice

14.  Why do you believe that you deserve the rank?;

There are a few reasons that I believe I deserve this rank that I would like to elaborate on:

Activity – I usually average at least 6 hours of active playtime on the server per day, which involves a combination of my Roleplay responsibilities, Staff expectations, whether it be tickets, or other responsibilities such as staff interviews, as well as Gamemaster duties. I am very committed to this community and working towards the betterment of it, and as someone who is an active member of the player-base and always looking to assist others in any way I can, I think this rank could really broaden the horizons of what I can contribute as a whole.

Community Relationships – Throughout my 6 or 7 odd months since joining the community, I have always made efforts to connect with all members of the community, both in roleplay on the server as well as both staff and GM teams. I also have stretched into other Gaminglight affiliated communities that are not Imperial, interacting with all members of the community which I believe is a very important trait when stepping into a management position. I’ve accomplished this by being active in the discords, both staff and roleplay related ones, as well as being active on the forums, checking each section multiple times a day whilst browsing. I have a very positive reputation within Imperial, another trait that I believe is important since these are the people I’d be working with most closely and assisting in their matters. I strive to make positive connections and relationships with all members, regardless of how established they are within the community.

Commitment – I have been apart of the staff team now for about 6 months, and it is truly something I would like to pursue more, as I believe it is a whole different side of things from the normal day-to-day operations of the communities in-game. I have always been on top of my duties as a staff member, always quick to issue bans or extensions when requested, assisting with any sits for those that I have the task of overseeing (At this time, TMOD – Senior Mod), as well as jut being readily available to answer any questions or address any concerns that may arise.

15.  How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would pull them into the sit and try to defuse the situation with them as soon as possible, this can be done by remaining calm, and speaking to them in a respectful manner, and trying to explain the situation to them. However, if this were to be unsuccessful, I would proceed to gag the individual via ULX commands, before further assessing what they have done. Depending on how many individuals were RDM’d, I would calculate how many cases of “MRDM” occurred, by just adding up the total player deaths, and then dividing it by four. I would then discuss with the individual what they did wrong, as even though they are breaking server rules it is still a task of staff to explain the wrongdoings in the hopes that in the future, these sorts of infractions won’t happen again from this individual (as it is the role of staff to issue out punishments, it is just as equally their role to educate players on how to properly assimilate within the community, and to encourage them to abide by server rules, even if in the end they won’t). I would then take the total occurrences of MRDM, issue a formal warning to them, and ban them for 5 days for every account of it, as per stated within the staff handbook.

I'd like to thank you for reading my application and for your consideration for this position.

1 hour ago, benjacobs034 said:

+Support great person dose a lot for the staff team I believe will do a lot of good in this rank is a well trusted member of the community

Former: | Security Director | | ONE AND ONLY Admiral Antonio Motti | 

+Support

Racc is competent, patient, and always wants to help. He’s constantly taking sits and ensuring newer staff members aren’t lost, confused, or frustrated. Deserves this position for sure.

i am always correct and will always be better than you

#JusticeForTrojan #SlideForRacc #:3

Former: Imperial High Command | Deathtrooper Senior CommanderSenior Admin | Senior Forum Diplomat | Support Member

10 hours ago, benjacobs034 said:

+Support great person dose a lot for the staff team I believe will do a lot of good in this rank is a well trusted member of the community

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

3 hours ago, sage said:

+Support

Racc is competent, patient, and always wants to help. He’s constantly taking sits and ensuring newer staff members aren’t lost, confused, or frustrated. Deserves this position for sure.

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

13 hours ago, benjacobs034 said:

5M: EMS Captain, Sentinel
EX: Rescue Squadron Vice Marshal, Deputy Director, Director of research, medical COL, Shock, ST, Inferno. Starfighters, Naval, LOST MC X2, Mafia, Triad

“Our greatest glory is not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.”
                                                                                                                   —Confucius

Huge +Support

as a Senior Mod, this guy has been a Huge help as he's always online helping other Staff members even if they're a Higher rank. This Guy has always been a Huge Help around the community so I think it's time for him to move on up.

Edited by Kio

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 5/21/2022 at 6:16 AM, benjacobs034 said:

| former Shock 1LT, Shock SGT | | Former IQ CPL | | x3 Former IF Agent| 

20 hours ago, Kio said:

Huge +Support

as a Senior Mod, this guy has been a Huge help as he's always online helping other Staff members even if they're a Higher rank. This Guy has always been a Huge Help around the community so I think it's time for him to move on up.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

+Support
- I personally feel as though Racc would make an amazing member of the JMT+ team, his activity and devotion speaks for itself.
- not allowing him to become a member of the JMT+ team would be devastating as he helps all Staff & Gamemasters with all inquiries and as a member of command he is amazing at splitting his time and spending it with the staff, GM's and with DT.
- regarding the last, time management is definitely an amazing skill Racc has as well as this he shows the time and patience when speaking with all members of the server.
-i would like to speak more about the amazing abilities Racc has but i would be writing forever, thus if you wish to hear more join my room and i'd be happy to speak further about the matter.

Regardless Racc i wish you the best of luck and want to see you with a JMT tag soon.

+support!!!
Racc has been around the server for a while and always has been helpfull to everyone in RP and as staff.
He is loves interacting with others and encourage them to do the best they can!
It is because of racc that i also wanted to join the staff team and found out that its incredibly fun to do.
If anyone is ready to become JMT and has the right motivation its mister racc over here!

Good luck racc!

+Support
-Great guy easy to work with and talk too
-is dedicated to the server 
-Helps me and many others whenever we need it 
-Helpful to any rank below him or above

Past Medical LTCOL 2x / Past Havoc Vice Commander Past Shock Vice Commander / Pass GM,Admin

Lord Scrubby!

spacer.png

On 5/21/2022 at 2:16 PM, benjacobs034 said:

18 hours ago, Bub said:

+support!!!
Racc has been around the server for a while and always has been helpfull to everyone in RP and as staff.
He is loves interacting with others and encourage them to do the best they can!
It is because of racc that i also wanted to join the staff team and found out that its incredibly fun to do.
If anyone is ready to become JMT and has the right motivation its mister racc over here!

Good luck racc!

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

20 hours ago, Lord Scrubbyith said:

+Support
-Great guy easy to work with and talk too
-is dedicated to the server 
-Helps me and many others whenever we need it 
-Helpful to any rank below him or above

Current: R RG Senior Guard R DT MAJ TO3, Seeker SH46

Former: Nova COL, MML RG Elder Guard Kir Kanos , SHGDT COL TO3, Seeker SC01