AcidTest

Your In-game: Donald T

The admin's name in-game: [GL] Strider

The admin's steam name (If you know it): [GL] Strider

What warning did you receive: Failrp

Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

image.thumb.png.e08b9bac67462e166aef0df2a17d50f1.png

Why do you think this warn was false:

I was completely inline RP and not Failrp. There is nothing in the MOTD that states that Quantitative Easing to fund the Government is Failrp or disallowed.

I was in agreement with the president to setup an American Recovery Department. This program would work with the Treasury department and the Fed and authorize me to setup a printer in the office basement which would be used to purchase /write "bonds" for the cash value then be deposited into the town Treasury. This policy is also known as Quantitative Easing. 

All proceeds for this program would go into the Treasury for the Town to purchase upgrades and assign bonuses to gov officials. 

There was nothing illegal about this practice it is standard across the world. 

Any extra information:

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/q/quantitative-easing.asp

It's a disgraceful situation. A total witch hunt. I've been saying it for a long time. This is the most biased group of people. Theses people have the biggest conflicts of interests I have ever seen. It's a disgrace. 

Having Printers on GOV is FailRP plain in simple. Side note I have spoken to a higher up that I will not name about this and they told be that having printers on gov no mater what is FailRP. Also from the MOTD " You cannot Raid or Commit Crime "  This ties in with "Printers, weed, and money silos are illegal by default. The President can make weed legal" as told I had full right to give you a Formal warning for FailRP

Edited by Strider

11 minutes ago, Strider said:

Having Printers on GOV is FailRP plain in simple. Side note I have spoken to a higher up that I will not name about this and they told be that having printers on gov no mater what is failRP.

That should be in the MOTD and I should be unwarned, I was simply carrying out presidential orders with the Quantitative easing program and all money was going to the town treasury. I honestly didn't think it was illegal since it's pretty realistic and standard practice. Apologies for losing connection btw my local ISP is terrible. 

Edited by AcidTest
  • Laughing 1

It's a disgraceful situation. A total witch hunt. I've been saying it for a long time. This is the most biased group of people. Theses people have the biggest conflicts of interests I have ever seen. It's a disgrace. 

-Support 

1 hour ago, Strider said:

Having Printers on GOV is FailRP plain in simple. Side note I have spoken to a higher up that I will not name about this and they told be that having printers on gov no mater what is FailRP. Also from the MOTD " You cannot Raid or Commit Crime "  This ties in with "Printers, weed, and money silos are illegal by default. The President can make weed legal" as told I had full right to give you a Formal warning for FailRP

Edited by Ridgeland

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin