Wraith

Vice Commander Poll  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be VCMDR Sev again?

• Yes
    • No

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name): IC CSLD LTCOL 6924 Reaper

2. What Regiment are you applying for?: Imperial Commandos 

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?: Due to the recent events that had plagued my beloved battalion, I would like to rectify and fix IC for the better. I have experience in this position as former Vice Commander Sev and I have some close ties not only to the Officers, NCOs, and a good majority of the Enlisted but with the current Command Team as well. I worked closely with these mentioned individuals and I know that IC can and will make an amazing comeback under my careful and watchful eye again. That being said, however, I just think it would be beneficial to have IC Command to be at decent strength. I am coming back to the fold to better IC once again and possibly get my favorite battalion to greater heights. Under that notion, I will be pushing forth more Sims to keep IC moving as well as focus on mingy side of IC a little more. I have seen that side of IC and it is not that bad but it's existence is still prevalent. It will be slowly trimmed down and appropriately snuffed out as well as better equipped IC with good Officers and NCOs who are capable at their jobs.  

4. How much game time do you have on the server?: 872:39

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?: The main purpose of a Commander or Vice Commander is to guide willing individuals and teach them leadership skills, how to conduct oneself in certain roles (may it be NCO or Officer), or how to handle their responsibilities. Although that is small portion of their purpose, Commanders and Vice Commanders do handle certain things on a daily basis that most in the battalion won't be able to handle. Command Teams are set up to establish stability among a possible lawless and chaotic battalion with no definable Command. Their purpose is to not only establish some sort of law and order but to set some sort of example of humility, composure, and promote the core values of said battalion. Due to their position as Command, Commanders and Vice Commanders are more experienced with a variety of situations which can better help those who are stuck in a rut. May it be dealing with battalion disrespect, incompetence of an NCO or Officer, or just plain minge-like activity, there is nothing that any Command Team cannot handle. They can also hand out punishments as they see fit and make examples of troublemakers. To my understanding, Command Teams are usually the most understanding folks there is and will approach a situation with grace and clarity rather than with hostility and anger.  

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?: I do the experience in this department and will hold the core values of IC to even a higher regard than before. IC is my family on this server and I do understand them to a degree. I know I can handle what it is to come as a regimental command and I will not flake like I did last time. IC members trust me to lead them, to teach them, and hear them out about their concerns and worries. In IC, we are a brotherhood of people who stick together and accomplish mission objectives, make memories, and just have some fun at the end of the day. I know I can be trusted to lead these troopers into battle and that I have their backs at the end of the day. I can't exactly fill those shoes that were left behind one of the most amazing Vice Commanders I have ever had the pleasure to be led by but that individual has set some things in motion for me which I have learned from and even used myself from time to time. I want to be like him and as well as be a similar mentor to someone else when it is time to either move up or move out. But I don't see myself leaving anytime soon, so don't worry about it.   

7. How often can you be Online?: 8 hours max.

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?): I have none. 

Former: Vice Commander Sev (x2) IC COL Wraith/Sigma | Purge SSGT Vulkrim Crimson LD 57 2LT Reaper | Tank CPL Wraith TT6924 IC 2LT 6924 Sigma | DT CPL AJ1

+ Support! 

Was a excellent vice commander!!

Current  #1 Gaminglight Aussie

Former : Admin | 501st Commander Cammin501st COL ARCL Blitz 01|Nova MM LCPL Odin SF SFL GSC Cammin IC DMS SSE 2LT Cammin | 69th PFC Cammin Shock PFC Cammin | IF Agent  Deez Nuts  | GameMaster I |  DT CPL OB1

giphy.gif

"All we want in this life. Is Peace, Prosperity and a Little Paper" -Q Tip

3 hours ago, Cammin said:

+ Support! 

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

4 hours ago, Cammin said:

+ Support! 

Current: Sovereign Protector| Super Admin |

Former: DT NCO|SHGL| Agent Kallus | Senior Moderator Clarence | First "Agent Kyle"

Nova CPT Former Shock LTCOL |Former shock VCMDR| Former Senior Mod                                                  

12 hours ago, Cammin said:

+ Support! 

He's got experience and lord knows IC needs the help

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

18 hours ago, Cammin said:

+ Support! 

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

On 5/20/2022 at 10:04 PM, Cammin said:

+ Support! 

Primary Life:
Pyke Henchman I JSR Matrix
Secondary / Former
Admiral Garrick Versio || Nova MMO SFC || SF GSO TP || Lord IV  || 69th MSGT || IC SSS SGT || Senior Moderator

On 5/20/2022 at 4:04 PM, Cammin said:

+ Support! 

ImperialRP: Former SHGO LSG Aero(MAJ)(Royal Guard/Shadow Guard), Senior Flight Lieutenant/Shadow Squadron(2lt)(SF)
SCPRP: Former Operations Manager (Low Command)(Maintenance)
Staff: Former ImperialRP Moderator/GameMaster III

Accepted

Congratulations and welcome back to the Army Low Command team ! Please speak to a member of Army High Command for your training and whitelist !

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

• Goat locked this topic

Accepted 

Please speak to high command for your rank!

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |