Blade's Warning Appeal

Blade Zeakkeft

1. Questions

I was warned for a false warning. Do I need to do an explanation of why I got the false warning or do I just not tell the story? [Question answered]

2. Your In-game:

Blade/Zeakkeft

3. Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:95094125

4. The admin's name in-game:

Eli

5. The admin's steam name (If you know it):

I don't know their steam name

6. What warning did you receive:

ARDM and RDM [The warning is false because I requested an admin sit on that day because the admin was suppose to be warn a ST minge for RDMing me and other STs while I was doing tryouts which caused many people to guard [IQ and Purge started guarding it] Debrief [where tryouts were held] and I was telling Eli about what was going on and I think they were focused on me because I was talking to them with my mic on what happened then gave me a warning by accident then I immediately told them about them doing it and I wasn't mad I was laughing about it same with Eli and they didn't have access to unwarn me which had me do this appeal [I found out where to do it today]. The other guy I believe got warned for it or banned I am not sure or even caring about what happened to them at the time to now. In short, it was a mistake and no one was mad at the time it happened and we aren't mad at each other. I am sorry if I didn't do a good explanation and for me doing the appeal 5 - 6 days after this happened.]

7. Evidence of the warn (REQUIRED):

Screenshot 2022-05-20 003146.png

Edited by Blade Zeakkeft

+/- Support Yeah you gotta explain why you believe its false and why it should be removed, also just explain the entire situation yeah 🙂 im not staff but thats what I reckon is a good start.

Edit: +Support

Edited by Gustav
due to Blade writing what it was about

| Ex DT S06/DT CPT DK0 | Ex 501st ARC JTL 3010 COL Gustav | EU 

2 hours ago, benjacobs034 said:

+Support Honest mistake he explained the whole situation i say remove the warn since it wasn't for him in the first place.

Former: Grand General / Havoc Commander / ST Vice Commander

EX Imperial Army Branch Representative.

3 hours ago, benjacobs034 said:

+Support Honest mistake he explained the whole situation i say remove the warn since it wasn't for him in the first place.

+support, seems like a misunderstanding.

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

11 hours ago, benjacobs034 said:

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

On 5/20/2022 at 5:55 AM, benjacobs034 said:

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

ACCEPTED

To get the warn removed, navigate to the 'Bans' button at the top. Once you have the ban panel up, select 'profile', then click 'appeal' next to the warn that is needing to be removed. For the reason, enter the link to this topic!

▞▞▞▞▞▖Retired𝐇𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐀𝐝𝐦𝐢𝐧▝▞▞▞▞▞
◤ Retired: Shock Senior Commander | Eighth Brother