SWAT Commander ChipDail 1K15- Denied

Shots at your kickback

Your in game name: Fredo Soprano

The player's in game name: SWAT Commander ChipDail 1K15

The player's steam ID (required): STEAM_0:0:9081632

What did the player do: METAGAME!!! I placed a 4M dollar bounty on chipdail and Behappy UMC filled that bounty by kidnapping him. When he kidnapped him Behappy smashed his comms as seen in the screen shot below. After being taken to yellow warehouse in a secluded location SWAT CoCommader Techy broke down the door and killed me. There was no reason at all Techy would just randomly break into yellow warehouse. Also at the time this occured Techy and Chipdail were in the same teamspeak call. Time and time again SMT has deemed this as metagame. I created a admin sit when he was brought to an admin sit he was AFK (which was shortly after he was kidnapped) and then his game timed-out and he left teamspeak.

Evidence (required):  https://imgur.com/a/yQVzFw0 (Smash comms proof) 

https://streamable.com/cmxxnp (Me being killed by techy)

What do you believe should happen to the player: Chipdail is a commander and he should know the rules with that being said he should be warned. I would also like my 4million back 🙂

-Support
This was a Planned Bust operation against you. Behappy did the advert, and then gave me eveything back. He helped me contact SWAT. Behappy can confirm it was a planned operation against you, and he was aware I called SWAT. 
Techy told me he did not mean to start shooting, and there was a lot of shouting in teamspeak, and he admittes he should not have shot. 
I am sorry for going AFK as I had some connectivity issues, and my PC Restarted itself. 

🔵S.W.A.T Commander ChipDail 1K15🔵

“You need to beaware of what others are doing, applaud their efforts, acknowledge their successes, and encourage them in their pursuits. When we all help one another, everybody wins.” – Jim Stovall 

28 minutes ago, Chip&Dail said:

-Support
This was a Planned Bust operation against you. Behappy did the advert, and then gave me eveything back. He helped me contact SWAT. Behappy can confirm it was a planned operation against you, and he was aware I called SWAT. 
Techy told me he did not mean to start shooting, and there was a lot of shouting in teamspeak, and he admittes he should not have shot. 
I am sorry for going AFK as I had some connectivity issues, and my PC Restarted itself. 

L

Also Techy saw me from a distance when I restrained Chipdail and he followed the vehicle. So even if Chipdail didn't talk to them, they already knew. 😏 

Edited by [GL] #BeHappy

12 hours ago, Chip&Dail said:

-Support

Damn bro this probably stings a little

PD SM | SWAT LT | SL Consigliere 

MLG Pro Negev player 

#buffthenegev2023

rfawfa.png.7b7c7a61861c5b4a13bf66567ce2fb82.png

13 hours ago, Chip&Dail said:

-Support

Ex: EMS: Captain RRU: Advanced Rapid Response Medic Staff: Senior Moderator 

12 hours ago, [GL] #BeHappy said:

L

Also Techy saw me from a distance when I restrained Chipdail and he followed the vehicle. So even if Chipdail didn't talk to them, they already knew. 😏 

13 hours ago, Chip&Dail said:

-Support

Ex FBI DCOS | Ex FTO Director | Ex HRT 1LT | Ex PPD Overseer | Forum Diplomat | PoliceRP Admin | Ex Event Team Co-Leader | SL Capo | Negev abuser

Former | State 1T | Lord III | PO2 | Imperial Senior Mod | GM3

Barret Deleter 28-7

• Head Admin
14 hours ago, Chip&Dail said:

-Support

PoliceRP I Head Admin I PD: Colonel I Retired SWAT Commander Deputy Sheriff 

ImperialRP I Retired Grand Inquisitor 47th Battalion I Chimaera Legion I