Cecil CI Military App

Cecil Stedmen

Requesting this to be archived as managed to join CI Military via escaping as a D Class and getting trained.

In-game Name: Cecil

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:65369818

DiscordID: Joe Nuts#4830

What division do you want to join (Military or R&D): Military

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore? 7/10

Why should you be in Chaos Insurgency? (75 word minimum) I believe I should be in Chaos Insurgency Military for the following reasons. First off, I am an ex RnD Command member of CI  and have been in CI Military before so  Iave prior experience. Secondly, I listen to orders well and do whatever can to further the objective which is important for anyone who joins CI. Lastly, I still know a good portion of the old tactics we used so I'll be an excellent contributor to CI. I hope this explains what I bring to the table and what I can do for CI!

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I have a ton of experience related to CI being a former RnD Chief Inspector and a former CI Military MSGT.

How active can you be? I can be on 3-4 days a week, I gotta primarily focus on PoliceRP as working on reviving a subdepartment on there but I'll certainly meet activity requirements for CI Military.

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord: Yes

Edited by Cecil Stedmen

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director 

YEAH

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

Requesting to be hidden, joined CI via escape

Former SCPRP: CI R&D Chief Director of Operations || Research Administrator || RFA Operations Advisory || RRH Analyst Xray 77 || CI General || Senior Event Team || CI Lieutenant Commander || Exemplary Investigator Award Recipient || STF D4 Poseidon PL7 || A1 SPC "Quantum"

Former ImperialRP: Naval Captain || Security Director || GM VI 

Former PoliceRP:  EMS Captain || RRU Rapid Response Team Manager || FBI Assistant Director